THE BROWNS BOARD

T Rich

BrownRebel

Yo, I want to come completely clean right here... The night before the last I had a dream that a team was trying to trade up and take Trent at #3 with the Vikings pick. It turned out that the Browns ended up beating them out in the trade up and picked up Richardson with the number 3 overall in the draft. I'll mention that the team in my dream that tried to move up to 3 was the Patriots. It was just so surreal when it happened that you wouldn't believe the celebration that went on in my house. My daughters were going nuts running around cheering, my little brother was jumping around, it was high fives and hugs all around! Amazing, and truely a special, special day! :)

Weeden was more a more sobering selection but I'm quickly starting to really like it. Although I believe that we could have likely picked him up in the second round, maybe third??? But none the less, with the inactivity of pursuing at QB in FA we really needed another capable signal caller to compete. Seneca I really don't like, with Weeden and McCoy we've got 2 guys that are really hungry winners that are going to go all out to prove that they are the guy. I know you don't pick a QB in the first to ride the bench, but I'm just saying don't count Colt out just yet.

I know you don't pick a QB in the first to ride the bench, but I'm just saying don't count Colt out just yet.

Does Colt really stike you as the type of guy that needs pushing?

If Colt does manage to hold his job, we wasted a 1st Rnd pick... pure and simple...

Think you can manage to dream us up Massey at #37?

I love the Weeden pick.

Because - though Colt may start this year, if he falters, or gets nailed and banged up,

you do NOT want to watch Seneca "little pouty baby" Wallace go in.

I think Weeden will be the starter eventually, later on. And having Colt as the backup would be priceless.

Massie and Martin, OT's... are still on the board for the second round.

I think the Browns need to do some trading, and get both a 'RT and a WR in the second round.

Think about it. Stephen Hill is still there. Jeffries is still there, it isn't a superstar studded draft for WR's.

Richardson and Weeden already make the Browns' draft an A+ so far, to me.

Richardson and Weeden already make the Browns' draft an A+ so far, to me.

I haven't seen an objective grade of our picks yet above "B-"...

The only team I've seen rated lower than us is Miami...

Archived