THE BROWNS BOARD

How Many Games Will Weeden Win First Year?

brownfish

How many wins must Weeden have this year to prove that it was more than just McCoy who cost us games.

I am actually prepared to call Weeden winning a Super Bowl for us...here are the breakdowns on games won and age.

4 2012 28

4 2013 29

5 2014 30

4 2015 31

7 2016 32

7 2017 33

9 2018 34

8 2019 35

11 2020 36

10 2021 37

13 2022 38

8 2023 39

12 2024 40

SuperBowl 41

11-5

7 or 8, I'd say. Unless we hit a home run with a receiver and OT today, Jordan Cameron and Evan Moore pan out, G. Little steps his game up to the next level, and the defense figures out how to stop the run, I'd say we're in for more victories than normal, but not anything exceptional.

But this is a very hopeful time of the year. Hopefully we can win 'em all.

I don't see any reason why we can't win at least 15 games this year.

Ah so just opening day Loss against the Eagles then, seeing as how you'll be in attendance :lol:

How many wins must Weeden have this year to prove that it was more than just McCoy who cost us games.

I am actually prepared to call Weeden winning a Super Bowl for us...here are the breakdowns on games won and age.

4 2012 28

4 2013 29

5 2014 30

4 2015 31

7 2016 32

7 2017 33

9 2018 34

8 2019 35

11 2020 36

10 2021 37

13 2022 38

8 2023 39

12 2024 40

SuperBowl 41

delusional.

I'm happy that the team is saying they are keeping McCoy. Want Wallace to get his ass cut though. McCoy keeps learning and is a good backup that can step in and start if needed.

Completely agree. I'd like for there to be a competition at qb. Its good for the guys.

Completely agree. I'd like for there to be a competition at qb. Its good for the guys.

I don't think there is going to be a competition. I think Weeden is the guy. They might let him sit and learn for the first 4-8 weeks but he will be the starter by the end of the season. No competition though. They either commit to McCoy to start at the beginning or commit to Weeden right off the bat. McCoy isn't going to mope around and bitch like Wallace does though. He is going to continue to work his ass off and learn all his plays and reads so if he is called on he can step in and be a spot starter and field general when he is needed.

To be honest I would rather keep Lewis as the #3 and drop Wallace faster than a fat girl drops a diet.

I don't think there is going to be a competition. I think Weeden is the guy. They might let him sit and learn for the first 4-8 weeks but he will be the starter by the end of the season. No competition though. They either commit to McCoy to start at the beginning or commit to Weeden right off the bat. McCoy isn't going to mope around and bitch like Wallace does though. He is going to continue to work his ass off and learn all his plays and reads so if he is called on he can step in and be a spot starter and field general when he is needed.

To be honest I would rather keep Lewis as the #3 and drop Wallace faster than a fat girl drops a diet.

I agree there probably isn't a competition per se but when you have two guys who are competitors by nature they'll be some competing making each better.

+1 on the fat girl reference. LOL.

If he starts from opening day, I say we go 6-10 and are in every game. We will look like a real NFL team, with down field passes and balls thrown in a place that only our receiver can catch it. Then the next year, we will be looking at the plus side of 8-8.

If he starts from opening day, I say we go 6-10 and are in every game. We will look like a real NFL team, with down field passes and balls thrown in a place that only our receiver can catch it. Then the next year, we will be looking at the plus side of 8-8.

This

Archived