THE BROWNS BOARD

Zombo

killbill

who does he pick in the afc north, Steelers or ravens

If I revealed that now, the line would move about 3 points in Vegas in favor of the other team.

Zombo

--Do you really have to ask?

If I revealed that now, the line would move about 3 points in Vegas in favor of the other team.

Zombo

--Do you really have to ask?

Well we know whoever he does pick will end up losing based on what happened this past weekend. You can take those odds to Vegas and pretty much run with it. Kind of like if you wanted to build an idiot and use Zombo's brain as a blueprint.

You do realize this almost cements his pick as Pittsburgh?

I dont give a xxxx who he picks dude do you think I really give two xxxxs. The game is going to be decided on the field at 630 on Sunday night, not by what somebody predicts here on a message board. Time for the Steelers to start becoming bird killers the rest of the playoffs!!!

I dont give a xxxx who he picks dude do you think I really give two xxxxs. The game is going to be decided on the field at 630 on Sunday night, not by what somebody predicts here on a message board. Time for the Steelers to start becoming bird killers the rest of the playoffs!!!

I thought it had already been decided by the NFL and the Referees - the rest is just a formality.

Look for Ray Lewis to stab BGB in the neck when the refs call a BS roughing the passer on him.

Ah, contraire ... It seems you care very, very, much.

Way too much.

Scarily too much.

Like ... "Your Team Is In The AFC Championship Against Baltimore And You Are On A Browns Board Talking About Zombo" Too Much.

Zombo

--I'm feeling the love, Pittsburgh

Do you ever have a post that doesn't include some sort of implied swearing? I mean, virtually EVERY post of yours has more x's in it than anything else.

I gess thats whut you git frum a sofmore edukashun.....

Honest to God, why on earth are all these fans on this board still and always will baffle me. Leading up to the season, I understand. Browns/Steeler weeks, I understand. But now.....when their team won a playoff against SD and is now going into a home championship game against the Ravens, and their on a BROWNS board utterly confuses me. Why not be on your own stinking board or on the Ravens board. Hell, I'd even understand carousing the Eagle or Cardinal boards.

I just don't get it.....

Guest Ghoolie
who does he pick in the afc north, Steelers or ravens

It doesn't matter who he picks. The Steelers are going to the Superbowl.

Let's not make another discussion out of an idiotic topic than even a Retard knows the answer to.

I have read enough bullshit from these guys about Dilfer being a mentor, Green being a good runner, Frye, Sewage and Crennel also being good.

LEt's not anallze the obvious.

The Steelers will go to and in all likelyihood win SB #6.

"ONE FOR THE SCHLONG"

Ghoolie, bro. You gotta let 2005 go dude, almost 5 years ago and your still praddling about it like a school girl.

Dilfer sucked, Green didn't have the distance in him, Frye was a noodle arm.

We all know these things, talking about them over and over again is counter productive and a little creepy.

Let's talk about who you want in this years draft and FA class. Let's get some of that documented, shall we?

it was three seasons ago ..it was in the past ...the future is now

I thought it had already been decided by the NFL and the Referees - the rest is just a formality.

Look for Ray Lewis to stab BGB in the neck when the refs call a BS roughing the passer on him.

You mean a BS roughing the passer like what Troy Polomalu was called for against the Chargers? Or maybe the Ravens will just get extra time on the play clock...... Or Maybe McClain will just be allowed to crawl forward for more yards after every play?

You mean a BS roughing the passer like what Troy Polomalu was called for against the Chargers? Or maybe the Ravens will just get extra time on the play clock...... Or Maybe McClain will just be allowed to crawl forward for more yards after every play?

The refs have to call some penalties or they'll get busted like the guys in the NBA.

Sheesh, you guys really don't know ANYTHING.

Guest Masters
Ghoolie, bro. You gotta let 2005 go dude, almost 5 years ago and your still praddling about it like a school girl.

Cut him some slack. 2005 was the last time he came up with something original. I mean he still uses the "banging your wife" attempted slam on people.

It doesn't matter who he picks. The Steelers are going to the Superbowl.

Let's not make another discussion out of an idiotic topic than even a Retard knows the answer to.

I have read enough bullshit from these guys about Dilfer being a mentor, Green being a good runner, Frye, Sewage and Crennel also being good.

LEt's not anallze the obvious.

The Steelers will go to and in all likelyihood win SB #6.

"ONE FOR THE SCHLONG"

Being relatively new to the board, I have to ask, is there a more moronic poster than this guy?

Results of the first two meetings:

The Steelers won due to a 10 point fourth quarter. Final score 13-9

The other time was an OT victory. 23-20.

But yet this guy talks like there is no question as to who wins this third meeting.

You are certainly a rocket scientist Ghoolie.

Archived