THE BROWNS BOARD

Sorry Miktoxic

ClevelandBigDawg

Yeah, I am drunk. I am also trolling (while drunk because it is fun [you should try it]), HAHA.

But I think it is unfair to criticize what the Browns have done thus far without seeing them play a snap in the NFL.

Richardson is great, I think you know that.

Weeden is old, but had it not been for his age, he would have been drafted much higher. - He beat Luck, Griffen III, Tannehill, and Landry Jones. Just throwing that out there.

Schwartz - wasn't a fan of either until I realized that they also brought in Martin and Massie (who dropped like a rock), along with Schwartz. Obviously he does things we want better than both of the previously mentioned tackles.

Hughes - Didn't like the pick at all, no defenses for it.

After that, I don't care. Though I do like the fast as shit receiver, both ILBs, that OL, Billy Winn, and the corner.

no need brother. we are all just cattle following the leader rooting for this team.

sure not everything has gone as i had like it to but i know i'm no holmgren or heckert so i'll let them do their jobs.

but they have to realize that we as fans have the right to bitch until they produce a winner.

so i come off a little harsh and bitter at times but i mean no disrespect. just something i feel i've earned after enduring this mess for over forty years.

cheers!

Archived