THE BROWNS BOARD

Real America

MLD Woody

Cal, you said in a post awhile ago something about "real" America, can you define that for me? I am generally interested in what you think makes parts of America real vs not real.

Anyone else can chime in if the feel like it.

Real America, is freedom from tyranny.

Real America takes personal responsibility...it's freedom to dream, freedom to explore, freedom to

self-actualize without gov instrusion and direction. America is our history in becoming the greatest

nation on the planet in only a little more than 200 years. That's pretty much a miracle.

America is a haven for those who come to be free, to thrive on dreaming, where opportunity

has no caste restrictions, no race or gender restrictions..

America is all of us having all the freedom we want, up to just before the point of interfering with other's dreams and works, and rights.

Real America is a beacon in the world - of accomplishment and fierce protection from tyranny. Real America is an open door

to legal immigrants, and a flag on a uniform of American soldiers overseas,giving out supplies and medicine.

It's the flag of our country, that represents who we are, all of us different, and yet the luckiest folks on the planet.

That's all I have right now. I could have thought about it, but that took maybe a minute. I type fast.

Of course not. Real America is not marxist perversion.

Not a lack of freedom, not gov tyranny and intrusion,

I disagree with Steve all sorts of times... but he is Real America.

He's like most of us - we think what we think for reasons we have.

You don't have reasons. Avoidance of reality, per a feeling of desired elitism,

is not honest - not a legit reason for FEELING while pretending to be a critical thinker.

Is there any physical area or location in America you don't consider real or is saying something isn't representing "real America" just your way of describing something you don't agree with?

Washington DC for one. I believe the message of conservatives is to stop the HUGE growth of Govt and return the $$ and power to the STATES! We can do a better job of managing the needs of real America!

We are on the brink, if not already bankrupt financially.

We are bankrupt morally, but thats a subject for another topic.

So, Woody. I honestly answered your question. Then you ignored it and asked another question...

you libs seem to always do that.

Why? You really didn't want to read my legit honest answer?

Why did you ask it then? Just a chance that you could use it against me, then you couldn't?

Libs are so predictable. And sad. And miserable.

So, Woody. I honestly answered your question. Then you ignored it and asked another question...

you libs seem to always do that.

Why? You really didn't want to read my legit honest answer?

Why did you ask it then? Just a chance that you could use it against me, then you couldn't?

Libs are so predictable. And sad. And miserable.

When did I ignore it?

If you want to talk about ignoring how about you ignoring the fact I'm not a liberal. Or ignoring your own bias in thinking that everyone is a liberal. Or ignoring the fact you think everyone that disagrees with you is only going off of emotion while thinking you never do...

If anything you ignored my request stated right here

"Tell me something you know I don't have a reason for, and we'll see if I have a reason..."

A. You asked me a question. I answered.

B. You asked another question, with no response to my answer

C. That is not the same as ignoring that you aren't a liberal. I know you say you aren't. Most libs do.

D. You did it again.;)

Well, no, but when you ASK ME for a definition of "Real America",

and I respond, why ask if you are going to ignore my response?

think about it.B)

Vapor - the answer to your question was already in my post: READ it this time, and think about it.

If you really don't get it, then I will elaborate if necessary.

Real America takes personal responsibility...it's freedom to dream, freedom to explore, freedom to

self-actualize without gov instrusion and direction. America is our history in becoming the greatest

nation on the planet in only a little more than 200 years. That's pretty much a miracle.

America is a haven for those who come to be free, to thrive on dreaming, where opportunity

America is all of us having all the freedom we want, up to just before the point of interfering with other's dreams and works, and rights.

Real America is a beacon in the world - of accomplishment and fierce protection from tyranny. Real America is an open door

to legal immigrants, and a flag on a uniform of American soldiers overseas,giving out supplies and medicine.

It's the flag of our country, that represents who we are, all of us different, and yet the luckiest folks on the planet.

Vapor - the answer to your question was already in my post: READ it this time, and think about it.

If you really don't get it, then I will elaborate if necessary.

nationals on the planet in only a little more than 200 years. That's pretty much a miracle.

It would be extremely difficult to find fault with any of that.

Well said.

WSS

Archived