THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden Jersey Out Yesterday Going Fast

VENOM

Well after getting my Hillis jersey and seeing that money go to waste (I'm just praying right now that one of the rookies takes #40). I have decided to not get any jersey unless I think there is a 99.9% chance they will be with the team for the long haul. Right now the only one on the team that fits this category is Thomas. DQ is too injury prone for me to waste money on him and Haden has only played two seasons. If he has a pro bowl season this year we will see but another 0 INT season and I'm not going to take the risk. If Rubin had signed more than a 3 year deal I would have considered him but he is only inked for 2 more seasons and who knows what will happen.

Well after getting my Hillis jersey and seeing that money go to waste (I'm just praying right now that one of the rookies takes #40). I have decided to not get any jersey unless I think there is a 99.9% chance they will be with the team for the long haul. Right now the only one on the team that fits this category is Thomas. DQ is too injury prone for me to waste money on him and Haden has only played two seasons. If he has a pro bowl season this year we will see but another 0 INT season and I'm not going to take the risk. If Rubin had signed more than a 3 year deal I would have considered him but he is only inked for 2 more seasons and who knows what will happen.

Why not get a classic jersey like Jim DBAG Brown or Kosar? You could get a custom made jersey with your name on it. You know you'll never be cut from the team and in the long run you'll save money.

After having buying my 4th jersey, my wife finally bought me a customized one from NFL shop. Definitely worth it.

The customs are nice. You could never go wrong with a Jim Brown jersey. Just think of what his stats would have been with a longer career and in 16 game seasons. This is why he is still the top back ever!

This is why I just get a Barry "Baseball God" Bonds jersey for my Pirate games. Anyone good gets traded every July!

Don't forget about Dawson.

Don't forget about Dawson.

My Dawson jersey has been a great value. Of course, you have to be the kind of jerk-off who sees a little humor in wearing the kicker's jersey, like me.

Couch jersey's are still fun because you can cover the first 'C' in his name and it makes an all too appropriate statement about your feelings on the team.

Why not get a classic jersey like Jim DBAG Brown or Kosar? You could get a custom made jersey with your name on it. You know you'll never be cut from the team and in the long run you'll save money.

After having buying my 4th jersey, my wife finally bought me a customized one from NFL shop. Definitely worth it.

Having one retired Couch jersey was enough for me. You have the right idea, just didn't take it far enough. Use #46, it's retired, not many people know it is, and it's also the first year the Browns played football. Problem of obsolete jerseys solved. :)

Archived