THE BROWNS BOARD

It's An Omen!

Canton Mike

My lucky number is, and has always been, 9.

By their college numbers:

Richardson #3 + Weeden #3 + Benjamin #3 = 9.....Yes, NINE!!!

I'm telling you folks, this is a far better guarantee than endorsements from McShay, Kiper, etc. This is SCIENCE!!! :rolleyes:

They WILL succeed! Finally, we have a sign of great things to come the Browns' way!

Mike

I'm telling you folks, this is a far better guarantee than endorsements from McShay, Kiper, etc. This is SCIENCE!!! :rolleyes:

They WILL succeed! Finally, we have a sign of great things to come the Browns' way!

Mike

Well, whatshisname from the Vikings says he DID have a couple of offers for the 3 pick,

ON THE TABLE. He said the Browns did the right thing. Ozzie Newsome agreed with the Browns' draft,

and Terry Pluto even agreed with the Browns draft.

That is even further "OMENOUS" @@

the original nine...from sons of anarchy.

the fayeteville nine.

or 999 the early british punk band.

now if their numbers were 666 it really would be 'the omen'.

holmgren or heckert getting the ax.

notice how gregory peck looks like every browns fan after a loss at the end of the clip.

Mike

I was thinking about the "3" coincidence this year too.

3 players drafter with the number 3, Richardson picked 3rd, we traded away 3 picks to Minnesota, our offense's favorite play the 3pt field goal.

does this mean 3 wins? 3 points per game? receivers will have a combined 3 catches per game...one can only hope...

We WILL win( <-- 3 W's?) the Superbowl by three points and have three guys selected to the Probowl... Fujita suspended for 3 games is also kinda eerie!!!

On a lighter note, it probably takes 3 guys from the Steeler's FO to change a lightbulb! B)

notice how gregory peck looks like every browns fan after a loss at the end of the clip.

LOL....that got a laugh.....good one. ;)

I may have to steal that sometime.

We got the #3 player picked, and he's the #1 player in the draft, we got arguably the #3 qb in the draft,

maybe the #1... or #3 RT in the draft... the wr we got, is the #1 fastest player now...

btw, Thank you, Mr. Hoorta !

Archived