THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrell Suggs Out For Year

BrownRebel

Ha no, I mean it sucks for both teams to lose good defensive players to freak injuries.

All depends on how you want to define a freak injury. Dan Marino tearing an achilles tendon when no one touched him is a "freak injury". Guys pumping serious iron and blowing out a muscle isn't- at least from my point of view. Way too many of these types of injuries to blow them off as freak accidents.

It's frickin' football- not an Olympic weight lifting competition. :)

Fuck the Steelers. They aren't killing anything. Weeden has a release 1,00.00.00,00,00,0000,00,0,0.00,00000 (gazillion) times quicker than Dildo McClitoris. The Steelers want to play 9 in the box and blitz? They will have the red ass. You can bet on it.

And also, Fuck the Ravens. When McReary left, Ray Lewis became mortal. I hope Suggs get gongo (peepee drips).

Weeden makes these two whore teams his bitches in 2012.

How eloquent!

Fuck the Steelers. They aren't killing anything. Weeden has a release 1,00.00.00,00,00,0000,00,0,0.00,00000 (gazillion) times quicker than Dildo McClitoris. The Steelers want to play 9 in the box and blitz? They will have the red ass. You can bet on it.

And also, Fuck the Ravens. When McReary left, Ray Lewis became mortal. I hope Suggs get gongo (peepee drips).

Weeden makes these two whore teams his bitches in 2012.

276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1600x1200.jpg

Archived