THE BROWNS BOARD

Austerity

Why do politicians decide what to do with the economy instead of economists?

That's a good question Woody.

Communist economists are running our economy and politicians know they can depend on the Federal Reserve to print all the money politicians want to make the people somewhat happy. And of course we have China and Japan giving us loans. One of the great things about loans from gooks and the Fed printing money is that as the dollar devaluates Uncle Sam pays the interest on our loans with cheaper money. Unfortunately for us cheaper money means the price of everything goes up, but our individual income doesn't go up. See what I mean?

Anyway, I'm off topic, this thread is about France and the Eurozone.

No, one more thing. China is happy to lend us money because that makes the USA devaluate the dollar even faster which hurts us and the whole world. The end game is we all have to learn to speak Chinese.

OK back to Europe. Since I'm such a mental midget when it comes to Europe and a hopeless romantic when it comes to communism I'd like to refer you to a superlative analysis of where Europe (including France and Greece) is going. Be sure to read at the link to Buchanan and watch the video as well. In a nut shell nationalism and war are going to consume Europe.

http://www.evilconse...eluctant-Update

post-16898-0-03127000-1336584298_thumb.jpg

Archived