THE BROWNS BOARD

Post 9/11 Security State

And king george's men might toss a hand full of coppers on the floor as they left with the horses.

:)

WSS

OK yea, we know that and now everybody on this thread is aware of it too.

But what about post 9/11 and the security state? I mean, can you believe anything Big Sis says about security?

OK yea, we know that and now everybody on this thread is aware of it too.

But what about post 9/11 and the security state? I mean, can you believe anything Big Sis says about security?

I don't know.

There is really nothing in the patriot act that ruffles my feathers.

I realize a lot of folks get up in arms about the freedoms they are losing.

I don't think we've ever really had any.

And I'll repeat I don't think any other reasonably civilized country is it any better or worse.

People like to band together in groups for power governmental or otherwise.

Weather it's village council or the u s senate they enjoy pushing people around.

I'm just saying I doubt it there's even 1 of the bill of rights that hasn't been compromised.

Remember animal farm?

Every so often the rules painted on the barn wall seemed to have changed.

Maybe that sounds cynical, but it's true, and I don't really lose much sleep over it anyway.

Go through your city or towns rules and regulations sometime and tell me what percentage is chicken shit. Multiply that by the mega thousands for u s government.

But back to the topic, sure, the t s a regulations are a pain in the ass and not very effective.

Bureaucracy in action!

WSS

I don't know.

There is really nothing in the patriot act that ruffles my feathers.

I realize a lot of folks get up in arms about the freedoms they are losing.

I don't think we've ever really had any.

And I'll repeat I don't think any other reasonably civilized country is it any better or worse.

People like to band together in groups for power governmental or otherwise.

Weather it's village council or the u s senate they enjoy pushing people around.

I'm just saying I doubt it there's even 1 of the bill of rights that hasn't been compromised.

Remember animal farm?

Every so often the rules painted on the barn wall seemed to have changed.

Maybe that sounds cynical, but it's true, and I don't really lose much sleep over it anyway.

Go through your city or towns rules and regulations sometime and tell me what percentage is chicken shit. Multiply that by the mega thousands for u s government.

But back to the topic, sure, the t s a regulations are a pain in the ass and not very effective.

Bureaucracy in action!

WSS

OK OK OK! I'll admit it - the greatest country in the world has been brought to its knees, our Bill of Rights and our Constitution, which I believe are perfect in every way, have been chipped away by power mongers. We are just marking time until the day when one world government takes over. Thankfully I'll be dead by then. In the meantime, I'd like to hop a boat and live the rest of my life on the waves. The only draw back I can see to that is I hate fish.

Archived