THE BROWNS BOARD

Jim Crow

I wouldn't tie it to "Jim Crow" laws, since this seems to only be encouraging people to use black associated business. If these business restricted or prevented non-blacks from using them then you would have an argument. The only thing dumb, is people would actually make a decision to support a business based on the skin color of the owner(bit racists) and not how it would benefit you or your business.

I wouldn't tie it to "Jim Crow" laws, since this seems to only be encouraging people to use black associated business. If these business restricted or prevented non-blacks from using them then you would have an argument. The only thing dumb, is people would actually make a decision to support a business based on the skin color of the owner(bit racists) and not how it would benefit you or your business.

I don't disagree at all that's the purpose.

And I'm not sure it lists other group such as black united students, black miss america, black congressional caucus etc.

But it does encourage segregation.

Should that be an accepted business practice?

WSS

I don't disagree at all that's the purpose.

And I'm not sure it lists other group such as black united students, black miss america, black congressional caucus etc.

But it does encourage segregation.

Should that be an accepted business practice?

WSS

In a way it does, about the same way encouraging people to only go to a christian business. But as long as those business are not treating people who are a different color then there is no law being broken. IMO any time you chose any type of business not looking into what it can provide and instead based off of skin color/religion/sex then your are making a poor decision.

In a way it does, about the same way encouraging people to only go to a christian business. But as long as those business are not treating people who are a different color then there is no law being broken. IMO any time you chose any type of business not looking into what it can provide and instead based off of skin color/religion/sex then your are making a poor decision.

Actually I think they should have the freedom to do what ever they like.

Why shouldn't they?

Just be mindful that there will be some consequences to separatism. And decide if those are important or not.

WSS

Archived