THE BROWNS BOARD

The Truth About The Left - And Most All Lib

calfoxwc

"Stanford, FL Shooting

That old adage applies here. . . "There are two sides to every story" . . .we don't always get the truth from the media. . . .

One of my favorite rants...the liberal controlled media...television news...newspapers...magazines...radio...all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon...NOT 17 year old Trayvon...they continue to show the 5 year old picture BECAUSE it helps to cement in your mind the little, cute, hoodie wearing youngster who was stalked by this monster.

In reality.."little Trayvon"...at the time of his death...stood almost 6'2" tall...weighed 175 muscular pounds...had numerous run ins with authorities (both at school and local police)...had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for...smacking a bus driver in the face...because the driver refused to let him ride for free...he was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school...it was not only because he tried to bring a little Marijuana in with him..., he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry...watches etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver...while on the way to school that day...the jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this was a good shooting.... I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die.... I am saying...the media in the USA is controlled by Liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid...because...it would not keep your interest in this case... Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a Marijuana Dealer.... His friends on facebook all say he had the "best plants"...not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth....all of his tattoos...not a single paper will tell the news like it really is....and NOT how they want you to think it is... President King Obama...looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation...and said..."If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon"

So from that comment...should I assume you did not bother to look for the facts in this shooting..or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teeth wearing thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "wild nigga"...who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school ?

A fair and impartial news media in the USA? One that does not follow the Liberal agenda? Is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation? Excuse me...I need to vomit.

The slogan the news media in the USA should adopt is... "The truth...as WE see it !""

Actually, it's more like "The truth...as WE pretend it is for political and personal gain"

More up to date photos of TravonTM at the link

http://sadhillnews.c...ont-let-you-see

post-16898-0-97982800-1336928002_thumb.jpg

That won't matter. We have to mourn for a gang banger.

Well, some do. I don't. I feel badly for his parents. First because they lost a son, and second, because they live in fantasy land....their kid was a punk, and the President was right, his kid would have been a punk too.

I thought this stuff died awhile ago.

I'm not sure how any of this, most of it not true I'm sure, justifies Zimmerman killing Martin.

I know, you're gonna tell me Trayvon was one of those scary blacks and he was walking around, with weapons and drugs, high as kite. He was also wearing a hoodie, which everyone knows means he's a violent gang members. Then good old Zimmerman shows up and asks for directions when Trayvon yells "I hate white people. RAWWRR!! " and overtakes Zimmerman, bashing his head into the cement so perfectly thar it doesn't leave a mark. Then, in an act of heroism Zimmerman gets his gun, which God has given him a right to have, and shoots Trayvon in self defense. He had no choice and feared for his life.

Or Trayvon was walking around late at night, talking on the phone. Zimmerman was out being a "watchdog" and came across Martin, maybe he was acting a little suspicious. Zimmerman calls the police and they instruct him to not follow Martin, but he does anyway. The confrontation occurs, and Martins sees Zimmerman has a gun. Obviously scared, Martin might try to run or try to take the gun from Zimmerman. Then, in this struggle Zimmerman shoots Trayvon. In this scenario Zimmerman went out looking for trouble with a loaded gun, didn't back down when told to by police, and ended up shooting Trayvon. I don't see how you can justify self defense when you are protecting yourself from some else's act of self defense.

But this has been said multiple times and I know it will not make a difference. Cal will post something he read on a conservative blog and Bunker will post something completely idiotic....

Here's what it looks like now, given the new evidence we know. It looks like Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong, and Zimmerman followed him. From the police reports, it was Zimmerman who got out of his car and confronted Martin. At some point a confrontation occurs, and it seems clear from Zimmerman's injuries and Martin's autopsy that Martin clearly won the fight. So Zimmerman shot him.

So follow a kid with your gun in your belt. Initiate a confrontation with the kid even though you're told not to. Even though you could have stayed in your car and waited for the cops. Then you get your ass kicked in the fight, so you shoot the kid dead.

The guy is going to walk. That doesn't mean he's not a total fucking asshole for what he did.

Also, how long does Trayvon have to be followed before he gets to stand his ground?

Seems like he decided he'd had enough. Can't say I blame him.

Here's what it looks like now, given the new evidence we know. It looks like Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong, and Zimmerman followed him. From the police reports, it was Zimmerman who got out of his car and confronted Martin. At some point a confrontation occurs, and it seems clear from Zimmerman's injuries and Martin's autopsy that Martin clearly won the fight. So Zimmerman shot him.

So follow a kid with your gun in your belt. Initiate a confrontation with the kid even though you're told not to. Even though you could have stayed in your car and waited for the cops. Then you get your ass kicked in the fight, so you shoot the kid dead.

The guy is going to walk. That doesn't mean he's not a total fucking asshole for what he did.

Also, how long does Trayvon have to be followed before he gets to stand his ground?

Seems like he decided he'd had enough. Can't say I blame him.

when the revs Jackson and Sharpton show back up to reignite the flames..... you can then stop carrying the water for trayvon TM .....

Trayvon was a thief. Broke into houses. Doped up, whatever upped. He was obviously casing houses for another break-in.

He calls his girlfriend to ask her again which house is empty because she knows a girl whose family is out of town at a funeral.

He sees Zimmerman following him. He hides. Zimmerman can no longer see him, so he gets out of his truck to look around a bit.

Dirtbag druggie thief homeboy circles around a garage, and realizes that Zimmerman has his description, and was calling the police.

Before Zimmerman can complete his call and give his description away, Trayvon criminal completes his circle around a garage,

and goes after Zimmerman at his back while he is getting back into his truck - to kill him to keep him from giving

the police his description, because this street is his breaking and entering and stealing goldmine.

But Zimmerman has a gun, and sadly ends up shooting the would be killer while he is still able.

Trayvon the gangbanger didn't win the fight - he just sneak attacked Zimmerman from behind, while he

was vulnerable, and defenseless. And, Zimmerman, realizing that this sicko is trying to end his life to keep

his identity a secret - had no choice but to shoot. The facts are far more in my story than Hecks.

I like mine.

TravonTM is a registered trademark. His mother did that. Why?

Money. Entitlement to auto lotto winnings because she's black. Or something.:angry:

Why should TravonTM Mama be the only one to cash in?

Designed by an evil conservative, for evil conservatives. I got mine.

I luv agitprop.

shittleshirt http://evilconservat...product/2704708

"We're just that fuggin' heartless and cruel.

On the upside, the shirt does feature Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Hell the whole crew is depicted. get yours today!"

Click on image for larger image.

post-16898-0-05966400-1337440357_thumb.jpg

Hmm

I must have missed the hard core factual reporting in your version woody....

WSS

I'm not trying to push my version as the one true version. I also don't make a lot of certainties. I'm mostly just pointing out that Zimmerman followed Martin when police told him not to, fact. He was out with a loaded gun, fact. He killed Martin, fact.

Still, I think Cal would have a hard time proving anything in his story. Especially if he is a member of the Retard camp. That think "trace amounts of pot" means crazy, unstable druggy crackhead.

I'm not trying to push my version as the one true version. I also don't make a lot of certainties. I'm mostly just pointing out that Zimmerman followed Martin when police told him not to, fact. He was out with a loaded gun, fact. He killed Martin, fact.

Still, I think Cal would have a hard time proving anything in his story. Especially if he is a member of the Retard camp. That think "trace amounts of pot" means crazy, unstable druggy crackhead.

2 out of 3. First the dispatcher, not an officer, never told him to stop following, just that we don't need you to do that.

But yes zimmerman had a gun and martin is dead.

But we have no idea who confronted who.

I would wonder why, if zimmerman were actually brandishing his weapon, there would have been a fight at all?

It doesn't stand to reason that martin would attack zimmerman if the gun had been drawn does it?

Or that zimmerman would attack martin without drawing his weapon?

1 thing we do you know is that the police heard the story believed it and let zimmerman go.

And remember it's not illegal to follow someone so if martin attack because of that, it was at least a poor decision.

WSS

2 out of 3. First the dispatcher, not an officer, never told him to stop following, just that we don't need you to do that.

But yes zimmerman had a gun and martin is dead.

But we have no idea who confronted who.

I would wonder why, if zimmerman were actually brandishing his weapon, there would have been a fight at all?

It doesn't stand to reason that martin would attack zimmerman if the gun had been drawn does it?

Or that zimmerman would attack martin without drawing his weapon?

1 thing we do you know is that the police heard the story believed it and let zimmerman go.

And remember it's not illegal to follow someone so if martin attack because of that, it was at least a poor decision.

WSS

All reasonable points. I'm just happy you're not calling him a druggy gang banger.

Archived