THE BROWNS BOARD

What Color Is Brandon Weeden's Hair?

oh my GOD!!!!! that clip was so monotonous it actually pissed me off!! -2 BnBfan for posting it, but +1 for pissing me off! nice work!

and Gipper, i highly recommend u avoid pop culture trivial pursuit if u ever have the opportunity to play--mainstream and cult classics are NOT to be confused. at the very least ur not on my team. ;)

re: OP FWIW Daywalkers w/ moxie are ALWAYS welcome on my Browns team. But yeah, it's definitely red.

And that is a term I have never heard and do not know what it references: Daywalker ???

Can anyone interpret that for me?

Urbandictionary.com

Wikipedia.com

do yourself a favor and bookmark em. you SGB. lol

oh my GOD!!!!! that clip was so monotonous it actually pissed me off!! -2 BnBfan for posting it, but +1 for pissing me off! nice work!

and Gipper, i highly recommend u avoid pop culture trivial pursuit if u ever have the opportunity to play--mainstream and cult classics are NOT to be confused. at the very least ur not on my team. ;)

re: OP FWIW Daywalkers w/ moxie are ALWAYS welcome on my Browns team. But yeah, it's definitely red.

Well, OK, sorry that I don't keep up with every little bit of slang that comes out of rap music or by watching South Park or etc. etc.

On the other hand, I will now expect to see you trying your hand at my trivia quizzes...and see how you do on those. ;)

Archived