THE BROWNS BOARD

Rumour: Lerner To Fire Soccer Coach After Just One Season

Shat Purmur

Randy Lerner has fired Aston Villa head coach Alex McLeish after just one disastrous season in charge, with the team having won just ONE game from thirteen after McLeish's infamous trip to Cleveland to share "ideas on winning" with Browns HC Pat Shurmur, a run of form which took them to the brink of relegation from the Premier League.

I just hope Pat wasn't listening to anything Alex had to say. Would Lerner pull the trigger on Shurmur if we went 4-12 again?

Randy Lerner has fired Aston Villa head coach Alex McLeish after just one disastrous season in charge, with the team having won just ONE game from thirteen after McLeish's infamous trip to Cleveland to share "ideas on winning" with Browns HC Pat Shurmur, a run of form which took them to the brink of relegation from the Premier League.

I just hope Pat wasn't listening to anything Alex had to say. Would Lerner pull the trigger on Shurmur if we went 4-12 again?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Shurmer be the scapegoat if we shit the bed another season in a row. I think, however, he'd really need to suck it up to get fired (show no improvement from last year).

Archived