THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden Already Taking Time Off In La

brownfish

Well, that was quick. Looks like Brandon would rather be out in LA partying then staying in Cleveland working on his conditioning with the team.

Hopefully, helll be back with the team in a few days.

i guess he needs to make some money signing autographs and such for the fans.

THIS IS JUST A LAMPOON...please take with 3 grains of salt

By the way Trent is skipping town too...i guess i should put up another post about that so you guys can find something else to complain about. (again i am only kidding)... though I may not be

Well, that was quick. Looks like Brandon would rather be out in LA partying then staying in Cleveland working on his conditioning with the team.

9869953.jpg

No really brandon and possibly trent will be out in LA for the topps premiere rookie football card signing session. He may even stay till friday to play a little flag football with some of the guys out there.

He was at HOP a few hours ago when a buddy asked where he was going...Yes, it is possible he wasn't telling the truth and may have just needed to get out of town for a few days but really...is Cleveland that bad during the summer.

I think the boy needs to get a boat and just chill on the lake.

Brandon and Trent waiting to sign their helmet

post-14062-0-79633000-1337197524_thumb.jpg

Between this thread and the the one about keeping Trent Richardson away from food ... I don't know what to say.

Nothing could be more non-news than a rookie signing football cards on a day off.

You got drafted by Cleveland there you may never leave Cleveland and you must always be working out!

Is the news that slow or have we just one too many Retards in here?

Zombo

Between this thread and the the one about keeping Trent Richardson away from food ... I don't know what to say.

Nothing could be more non-news than a rookie signing football cards on a day off.

You got drafted by Cleveland there you may never leave Cleveland and you must always be working out!

Zombo

my apologies didn't know OTAs where not going on Today through Friday...i got the text now that they will start up next week. Anyway Cabot put me up to it with her on and off love affair with Colt...kind of ironic though that the piece about Colt working harder than ever appears the same day Brandon goes to LA.

No really brandon and possibly trent will be out in LA for the topps premiere rookie football card signing session. He may even stay till friday to play a little flag football with some of the guys out there.

He was at HOP a few hours ago when a buddy asked where he was going...Yes, it is possible he wasn't telling the truth and may have just needed to get out of town for a few days but really...is Cleveland that bad during the summer.

I think the boy needs to get a boat and just chill on the lake.

Brandon and Trent waiting to sign their helmet

If a rookie is invited to the Rookie Premier day, then they are obligated to go. They can opt not to, but if they choose not to go, they are not allowed to train at the team facility or with any team representatives on an official basis.

Zombo

Yes the news is that slow,and yes there are too many Retards in here !

the elderly have to rest frequently.

my apologies didn't know OTAs where not going on Today through Friday...i got the text now that they will start up next week. Anyway Cabot put me up to it with her on and off love affair with Colt...kind of ironic though that the piece about Colt working harder than ever appears the same day Brandon goes to LA.

Well, OK, as long as it is Mary Kay's fault.

I would do her by the way. Not because I think she is hot, I don't, but just because she covers the Browns. I'd make her recite great moments in Browns history while I was pounding her.

Zombo

--Don't worry, I don't last long

There's being comically cynical and then there's just plain bitching...

We just drafted a stud RB and our new QB has a cannon with a laser site.

It seems like you're already scanning the horizon for their demise.

Almost everything you post is saturated with misery and maudlin babble.

Lighten up, pal.

There's being comically cynical and then there's just plain bitching...

We just drafted a stud RB and our new QB has a cannon with a laser site.

can you repost this in november when we are 0 and 7 and you can rally around your STUD RB and QB?

Well, OK, as long as it is Mary Kay's fault.

I would do her by the way. Not because I think she is hot, I don't, but just because she covers the Browns. I'd make her recite great moments in Browns history while I was pounding her.

Zombo

--Don't worry, I don't last long

Send her a tweet Zombo, see if she'll tag along with us in September. I hear she likes a spit roast and I'm not talking about Ed's BBQ skills.

Are you planning on a Sept. game?

hey Russ,

Sorry! yes we plan on hitting the opener this season, we missed you out on the comms as you are not on facebook (hinthint) - schoolbuy error - sorry! I dearly hope that you can make the opener the tailgate would not be the same without you (and the jar)

Me and G have not booked anything yet (flights look pricey right now) but by hook or by crook we will be at the first game to see the Ginger Ninja and T-Rich take centre stage and pluck those eagles.

hey Russ,

Sorry! yes we plan on hitting the opener this season, we missed you out on the comms as you are not on facebook (hinthint) - schoolbuy error - sorry! I dearly hope that you can make the opener the tailgate would not be the same without you (and the jar)

Me and G have not booked anything yet (flights look pricey right now) but by hook or by crook we will be at the first game to see the Ginger Ninja and T-Rich take centre stage and pluck those eagles.

September should be nice for you. You can pack lighter. No mufflers or parkas required.

Let us know when you have planned your itinerary.

Archived