THE BROWNS BOARD

Nc Teacher Screams At Student That Is Criminal To Criticise Obama

Leftism is a vicious cult.

Think the manson family, but substitute "Obamao" for manson, and that is pretty much it.

I think manson listened to woody guthrie,

and hence, woodpecker's screen name.

Egad. It gets worse. Figures, though.

"THE LYRICS OF CHARLES MANSON .... the eagle It's got you by the neck Don't do anything you shouldn't And you never can say aw heck I don't wanna do that ... "

Both of the links were very interesting. I listened to the tape, it was embarrassing to listen, the teacher was so misinformed and shrill. Don't they teach our form of government and the Constitution in social studies? What the heck was she trying to teach those kids.

I had a crappy teacher in college, the class was history or government or something like that. The teacher gave lots of essay questions and he didn't like my essays. Finally, since I didn't want a "C" to ruin my GPA I told the guy my father was a Romanian diplomat, and he'd like to come some time and lecture the class. hahahahaha he bought it and started giving me good grades!

OK the thing is, in college in a class with subjective grading, just lie to the crappy teacher and get the grade.

My letter to the principal

Ms Dixon-Neely was right to challenge the student who disrespected The President. We have come to a point in our schools where children need to be taught respect for the King of America. Royalty should never be questioned or put-down by a redneck racist like that boy. That racist boy is better off out of Ms Dixon-Neely class, so she can teach children that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are a sham.

You must reinstate Ms Dixon-Neely immediately because North Carolina needs to prove that Ms Dixon-Neely is correct, The President will actually reach down into North Carolina schools and arrest children who disrespect Him. It would teach us all a lesson if the parents of that racist boy were also arrested, and the whole family sent to GITMO.

PS If Ms Dixon-Neely has personal knowledge of people who have been arrested for disrespecting Bush or Obama she needs to say so.

Archived