THE BROWNS BOARD

A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words

I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

I really don't see the 4" height difference but the forearm length differential between the two is mind blowing 77 to 71 that's like 2.5" difference proportionally to the near identical value of their humerous bones. basically weedens larger forearm value creates the more powerful trebuchet between the two...hopefully his base can stand the pounding...he always seems to be slouching when he talks an I'm wondering if their is some underlying medical condition here.

I'm really hoping we get Trent signed quickly because Weeden's agent knows he is going to start from day one and will ask for more money than Ryan tannehill

There is a rookie pay scale. The only thing they can negotiate for is for more of the money to be guaranteed. As in there is not way Weeden would be able to get paid more than Tannehill... or even the guy picked ahead of him for that matter.

Haha, I was waiting for you to start dropping physics knowledge

There is a rookie pay scale. The only thing they can negotiate for is for more of the money to be guaranteed. As in there is not way Weeden would be able to get paid more than Tannehill... or even the guy picked ahead of him for that matter.

With the new rookie wage scale, I agree, it is not legal per the CBA for Weeden to get paid more than Tannehill.

However, I believe there is still a QB premium in the rookie wage scale, which means Weeden could conceivably get paid more than the two guys ahead of him.

With the new rookie wage scale, I agree, it is not legal per the CBA for Weeden to get paid more than Tannehill.

However, I believe there is still a QB premium in the rookie wage scale, which means Weeden could conceivably get paid more than the two guys ahead of him.

There is not. It is by pick not by position compared to pick.

Looks like Eartha Kitt in a football helmet.

I know. Some of you don't know what the heck I am talking about.

Unfortunately, I DO know what the heck you're talking about........DAMN, we are old!!

Mike

i remember her as the the only black woman to play catwoman. we'd run home from school to watch batman and robin and the spiderman cartoon.

and no halle berry is not black.

Well yeah, she is. She's exactly as black as the president. You know, the first black president?

mv5bmtiyntg0nzewmf5bml5.jpg

I too remember ms E. Kitt as batwoman. Just to let you know Halley is black no matter what else is mixed with. A lot of states still have laws about 1/4 black still makes you black no matter how pale white you look. Myself love my own brown skin.

Why does it make you black if your half white? Don't understand your reasoning. I think you could just as easily say "I'm White".

Archived