THE BROWNS BOARD

Trent Richardson Interviews Brandon Weeden

Damn- he's got Hulk Hogans arms!!!

thanks for posting but

horrible showing by richardson imo. immature and amateur from our #1 DP . classic case of big man on campus/white belt NFL. i suspect he may be more than meets the eye and will grow more in this next year than he possibly ever has.

really wish I had any kind of confidence in Montario to push him, but he's just ordinarily ordinary. and unhealthy. and slow.

thanks for posting but

horrible showing by richardson imo. immature and amateur from our #1 DP . classic case of big man on campus/white belt NFL. i suspect he may be more than meets the eye and will grow more in this next year than he possibly ever has.

really wish I had any kind of confidence in Montario to push him, but he's just ordinarily ordinary. and unhealthy. and slow.

Fun Fact: Hardesty and Richardson both have scored the same amount of TD's in their NFL careers..

The other clip was just as good. Where it was a bunch of NFL Rookies interviewing each other. David Wilson of the Giants said "The Giants will be back in the Super Bowl... against the Cleveland Browns. They got a good team this year and picked up some good players." Then Richardson just responded with "That was a good answer."

Richardson interviewing Osweiler was pretty good. He kept holding the mic up really, really, really high cause Brock is a Redwood.

And they've both had about the same amount of NFL playing time.

Hardesty has 88 more carries and 200 some more yards.

I'm intrigued to see how fast Richardson closes the gap, if he indeed does. Maybe Hardesty has a stellar camp and becomes the starter, maybe Richardson blows out his knee.

Anything can happen.

I'm intrigued to see how fast Richardson closes the gap, if he indeed does. Maybe Hardesty has a stellar camp and becomes the starter, maybe Richardson blows out his knee.

Anything can happen.

:blink: Oh NO you didn't!!!

Anything can happen.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

Seriously, pull that tampon out of your snatch. It must be rubbing your little vagina raw, causing little Polly Pissandmoan to get all pissy over nothing.

Hardesty has already proven to suck. He doesn't need more time, just like Colt McCoy. Richardson will close the yardage gap in his first game.

Next time, I'll wrap my response in sarcasm tags since some of you neanderthals don't get subtlety.

Archived