THE BROWNS BOARD

Totally Gorey

Lady Z

I think the level of scientific knowledge they graded on was so low it barely tells you anything about how someone's scientific understanding affects their perceived threat of global warming. My point was relating the scientists that actually study climate change to the average American. Not someone who barely got a GED to an average American (unless I am underestimating America...).

If you do take there level of scientific testing as it is then I agree with their conclusion that a person's perceived threat of global warming is more determined by cultural and moral values than their scientific knowledge. This is seen in the graph that shows each spectrum of cultural views split on the threat. Increase someone's scientific knowledge and their data finds that they are only more firm in their position on whether or not global warming is a threat. This, as they pointed out, probably has a lot to do with how politicized the issue is.

The authors of this study don't "want" to specifically show anything. They just want to do the best job they can in accurately reading the data and reaching the right conclusions. If it shows one thing, so be it. If it shows the opposite, that's fine too.

The only saving grace is that both cultural/moral sects believed nuclear power was less of a threat as their intelligence went up. This gives me some hope for the future of that industry.

The study was biased because the point of it all was to find out how to make skeptics believe in global warming. The answer: peer pressure and collectivism. That was also the point of the "science is settled" survey of scientists, it was a false conclusion advertised to convince the weak minded.

Turn it around - we can say that people with less literacy in science and math are more likely to believe in global warming. so, taking your opinion that the test for science and math literacy was set very low, the people who believe in GW must be morons.

Once again, Little Johnny Woodpecker chucks wood emotionally,

because he doesn't have a clue otherwise.

And, isn't very smart. No common sense.

Little Johnnie Woodpecker has nothin but insults to try to prove

he has a clue.

So, there ya go.

He doesn't have one. He and Heck are quite a pair.

Once again, Little Johnny Woodpecker chucks wood emotionally,

because he doesn't have a clue otherwise.

And, isn't very smart. No common sense.

Little Johnnie Woodpecker has nothin but insults to try to prove

he has a clue.

So, there ya go.

He doesn't have one. He and Heck are quite a pair.

You're Retarded

call that whatever reaction you'd like

but you're Retarded

Dang, you just emotiionally cried like the

sicko lib freak whiner in at the top of the thread.

Congrats. You just proved us right again.

and again. and again.

Archived