THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone Watch The Pacquiao/bradley Fight?

VaporTrail

First rule of professional fighting be it boxing or mma, never leave it in the judges hands.

Couldn't disagree with that more as far as boxing goes, especially at lower weight classes.

Out pointing your opponent is the art form of boxing it's not about cleaning a guys clock.

I'm sure there's a certain form of artistry in MMA also, unfortunately it consists of two guys rolling around on the ground looking like they're trying to fuck each other.

I'm sure there's a certain form of artistry in MMA also, unfortunately it consists of two guys rolling around on the ground looking like they're trying to fuck each other.

UFC outshines every professional fighting league period and i would go as far as saying it is ahead of MLB when it comes to fans and maybe surpassing the NBA soon also, and it def isn't because they roll around to fuck each other.. Watch it you might actually like it.

Couldn't disagree with that more as far as boxing goes, especially at lower weight classes.

Out pointing your opponent is the art form of boxing it's not about cleaning a guys clock.

Out pointing your opponent instead of trying to win is why boxing will be done in a generation. You guys' unwillingness to check out mma because if your homophobia is like my dad refusing to stop paying for AOL even though he has hi speed internet.

I don't get the hate for MMA. Boxing and MMA are both exciting sports.

As a fan of MMA, I could just say that boxing is just two dudes punching each other over and over wearing pussy ass gloves. But then I would sound like an idiot, just like you sound like when you say MMA is just two guys rolling around looking like theyre trying to fuck each other.

Archived