THE BROWNS BOARD

Anybody Ever Hear Of This?

It's not a newsworthy story. Read about this from some people who were pissed off at the inequity in news coverage compared to what Trayvon got (ie. white people were pulling the race card). The two stories aren't even comparable. If Trayvon was white, what Zimmerman did would be newsworthy because he still may not have had to face charges. These assholes, on the other hand, were caught and are going to be in prison for 25 to life and maybe even fry.

....Um, another white power site?

Please tell me your point is.

Actually the first article was all I could find in the mainstream press.

It seemed deliberately under played in my opinion.

But I certainly wouldn't want to be accused of not being fair or balanced.

http://nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork.blogspot.com/2012/05/jacqueline-gardner-reparations-protest.html?m=1

http://nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork.blogspot.com/2012/06/inge-marler-reparations-protest-nbfsn.html?m=1

WSS

....Um, another white power site?

Please tell me your point is.

The point is pretty self evident. You seem like you like to apologize all black crimes away. After all, if the mainstream media doesn't report on what happened to people like Christopher newsome and channon Christian it didn't happen, right? Hear no evil.

funny how Retards are throwing names across the net while they practice they same type of behavior just from a different side. woody and heck you guys are pussies or fags and never add anything to any discussion. all you two little faggotts do is whine and try to attack anyone who disagrees with yur stupid ideas by wishing they were dead all the time. so stfu and stop yur bitchin ya little pussies.

But this was full of valuable info for this thread...

Hopefully you are away all day or something, and your kids have a wise nanny that they can look up to for advice

How does this belong in the Political Discussion board in anyway? What are the political implications of 3 horrible people killing someone else over tip money?

or are we just going to start posting every single crime that happens?

or at least every crime that can reaffirm some views of some of our posters on here?

Of course this crime is horrible and these people deserve to go to jail for a long time but so what. Why does that matter within the context of this board at all?

How you guys can make this a race thing, or a political thing, is beyond me. Good thing this will be less of a problem (hopefully) when younger generations grow up.

No, that had political ramifications once political figures started weighing in on it and it was all over the news. The political aspect was already there.

This is someone grasping at straws for black on white crime so they can try to make it political and then fit their narrative. There are no political Implications to this case right now. It's just a horrible crime. Race doesn't matter.

Now if important figures start talking about it and it blows up on the news, then it would fit into this board.

No, that had political ramifications once political figures started weighing in on it and it was all over the news. The political aspect was already there.

This is someone grasping at straws for black on white crime so they can try to make it political and then fit their narrative. There are no political Implications to this case right now. It's just a horrible crime. Race doesn't matter.

Now if important figures start talking about it and it blows up on the news, then it would fit into this board.

And that's exactly why it is important.

Because political figures working for a left wing news organization decided to run with that story 24 - 7.

I'm sure it brought in a great deal of money.

So this is important because it is being pointedly ignore.

Maybe you don't think it's newsworthy.

Maybe you think the case should be white washed so as not to offend a minority.

Maybe that really is the prevailing attitude amongst your own people.

Bravo.

WSS

Oh, so that's the point of the thread.

I wouldn't say it's not newsworthy. It's certainly newsworthy, especially when they're enlisting the public's help to find the third guy.

For $85 bucks. Not a cell dank enough for these fuckers.

Oh, I didn't know the last guy was still at large. In that case, I do agree it's newsworthy. I thought it was just a bunch of people who thought it was unfair that this black on white crime didn't receive as much attention as the Trayvon case.

No one said it was ok you dumbass.

How anyone gets racial implications out of this is beyond me. How is this racially motivated in anyway?

Was someone really just waiting for a black on white crime so they could cry about racial injustice toward whites? Really? Is the white christian majority really that sad that now because they aren't as much of a giant majority anymore they cry about things not being their way. Just like how everything used to be. Combined that with conservatives flipping out because things have changed since the 50s and you've got a perfect little sorry sally fest.

Sounds like Little Johnny Woodpecker is mad as hell because he got his butt kicked again.

Little Johnnie woodpecker, mz the pussy the pussy, and heck. A lot like the scum on the bottom of a cow's watering bucket.

It's always ok as long as three black dudes kill a white girl and not the other way around. Fun fact! White people are incapable of killing blacks without hate involved.

This has got to be the worst attempt at trolling that I've ever seen. You keep this up, people are going to start treating you like cal.

You keep this up, people are going to start treating you like cal. Vapor

Hah. The old "whine...you need to agree with me, or we libs will call you "moron" like we do Cal.

We don't LIKE IT when you disagree with us. And Cal disagrees with us all the time, and he is

a big meanie and we get really, really really tepid about it. He makes us cry, Bunker makes us cry,

Steve and you and T and John and Diehard and others make us cry, and kick our asses. "whimper"....

But not as much as Cal does. So you should say we are right no matter what it is we feel without thinking." syndrome.

Archived