THE BROWNS BOARD

Espn: Jerry Sandusky Found Guilty On 45 Of 48 Charges

Kerrigan91

Didn't know where else to put this...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8087028/penn-state-nittany-lions-jerry-sandusky-convicted-45-counts-sex-abuse-trial

Sandusky showed little emotion as the verdict was read. The judge ordered him to be taken to the county jail to await sentencing in about three months. He faces the possibility of life in prison. The charges carry a minimum 60-year sentence and 448 years at maximum.

Not the possibility of life in jail.. 60 year minimum and he looks like he is 100.

Why in the hell are we wasting tax payers' money on this scumbag? I blame Obama.

Put a bullet in him and put him in the ground. His life is over anyways.

I blame Obama.

you would. like he was the head coach that knew about these things 20 years ago. yeah don't blame joe paterno, he's a saint.

only decent thing he did was die before the truth came out.

Not the possibility of life in jail.. 60 year minimum and he looks like he is 100.

Why in the hell are we wasting tax payers' money on this scumbag? I blame Obama.

Put a bullet in him and put him in the ground. His life is over anyways.

It's why I hope a judge grants him release so he can spend his time at home before sentencing. Maybe he will take his own life.

It's why I hope a judge grants him release so he can spend his time at home before sentencing. Maybe he will take his own life.

here's where you make sure that this sob doesn't get the easy out. no suicide for this evil bastard. find a way to persucute this sick wack job on a daily basis.

penn st. knew damn well what was going on, joe pa died knowing how he failed those boys, he turned his eyesight so as not to see, but he abandoned those kids.

big 10 should boot them.

He deserves to die. He is a monster. A real life monster. One bullet behind the right ear saves taxpayers sixty possible years of caring for this piece of trash.

Guy wont live 5 years in prison let alone 60, he is almost 70 years old. Let him suffer in prison.

here's where you make sure that this sob doesn't get the easy out. no suicide for this evil bastard. find a way to persucute this sick wack job on a daily basis.

penn st. knew damn well what was going on, joe pa died knowing how he failed those boys, he turned his eyesight so as not to see, but he abandoned those kids.

big 10 should boot them.

shoes on the other foot now, and as expected, the stupidest among us return to throwing stones after enduring it themselves. so i wont go into the epicness of your hypocrisy, rather ill just reiterate that this is a criminal matter...why you dilute the topic with bringing in the fucking conference angle is rather pathetic. besides, what joe pa did pales in comparison to tim curly and graham spanier's roles.

so please....shut your fucking mouth about shit for which you are clearly ignorant. your stupidity is sickening.

This guy should be on the fast track trying to find a way to kill himself, but there is something about him that is so distant that it seems like he doesn't even get what he did was wrong. I am not sure what he thinks he is going to encounter in the joint either, but if I were him I would be hugely worried about being in gen pop.

This guy touched a lot of lives in many a sense, so there have to be a lot of people who are dumbstruck by all this about now. Totally weird and unique situation, it is like this guy didn't even seem concerned about being caught.

If he stays alive they should do some serious Hitler type studies on him.

shoes on the other foot now, and as expected, the stupidest among us return to throwing stones after enduring it themselves. so i wont go into the epicness of your hypocrisy, rather ill just reiterate that this is a criminal matter...why you dilute the topic with bringing in the fucking conference angle is rather pathetic. besides, what joe pa did pales in comparison to tim curly and graham spanier's roles.

so please....shut your fucking mouth about shit for which you are clearly ignorant. your stupidity is sickening.

elaborate??? execute or prolong to persecute. who gives a rats ass about conference angles?

joe pa won't be the only one going to there grave knowing they stood by so "the machine" could continue.

I'm not following your path on the 'stupidity is sickening'?????

Enlighten me while not defending pure evil. I'll listen, maybe i am clearly ignorant on the subject..... help us all understand.

but there is something about him that is so distant that it seems like he doesn't even get what he did was wrong.

he really does have that dumbfounded look about him. how was that dolt a championship caliber coach on a championship caliber team? he reminds me of the character lennie smalls in 'of mice and men'. snap someone's neck and be like urkel :'did i do that?"

people are up in arms with this sandusky shit yet we all know this has been going on since the written word, mostly in institutions that we hold sacred in some way. some bastard gains power by being a leader in some capacity and starts to take advantage of these kids because of his commitment to the job, his contributions to society blah blah blah. hell i'll never forget what i used to see after our sunday episcopalian services. first off being an altar boy put you above the other little schlubs in the congregation because you were basically dressed like a fool as a commitment to you lord. but really it was where we drank bottles of port wine and learned to smoke. after the services and being a kid sneaking around, there would be a gathering downstairs in the banquet hall. the conversations i heard were anything but holy. men talking up a married woman with his hands going up her dress, guys hinting towards other guys that they want to 'get together'. all in the nooks and crannies of a church under the watchful eye of priests and holy men but as long as the plate was passed and full at the end of the day mr. smith could go downstairs pour scotch into his coffee and talk up mrs. crabtree. sure it's not on the same level as pedophelia but we all know now that it has happened in countless congregations and probably since the battle between good and evil. some people should never have been born and those that were who are not capable of living in this society should not be allowed to exist. serial killers, serial rapists and pedophiles our 3 on my list that should be put down then burned so there are no traces left of their evil existence.

this sandusky decision will however have a long reaching affect on the way parents will allow their kids to be handled/supervised by some guy you just know as coach or teacher. penn state is going to get 'raped' by the victims of sandusky and will shell out millions which will probably affect their athletic department in some way. now ill there be shower monitors? no more group shower rooms but individual stalls? no more keeping junior after school cuz he needs to learn how to block better? and what about persecuting innocent people who DO want to guide our youth by being there for them when half of them have a broken home or no home at all? lots will be changing.

on another note. HAPPY SUNDAY11 time to pour myself a drink and go talk to mrs. crabtree.

First off Peen State and the people still involved who are facing sentencing are going to get what is coming to them. But talk about kicking the school our of the big ten is just stupid. What do you really want to do. Pull their accreditation and pull down each building brick by brick? Won't happen.

Now Jerry is going to get what is coming to him in prison. I don't expect him to live past his first year in Gen Pop. Tax payers are not going to be spending much money on this guy. Child rapists especially hated by prisoners. It's weird to think that murders and thieves still have enough of a heart and a soul to understand that people like Sandusky need snuffed out.

While I agree with about everything said in this thread. First,I agree that JS will get "Dahmered". As much as I dont condone death as an answer to solutions. This animal,squarely deserves it. I find it disturbing as well as sad,this person could not acknowledge his own sickness, and find an aversion to his urges. But one thing that strikes Me,and all the jokes aside. Is this now becomes an issue on a national level for schools at every educational level, (Elem,high school and College). its not just a Penn State issue. And I think this is sorely looked over. Not only Families and Children of Penn state are affected. But every family is affected because of one mans selfish desires. Sure. We would love to protect our children better but, We know thats almost impossible without living, and learning in a controlled sterile enviornment. Laws will be revised and scrutinized at every turn because of this. I only pray that the Children of these Families can grow up with a chance to live normal,happy lives despite this monster

B U L L S H I T.

You want me to believe that Sandusky is boldy ass-porking kids where EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM, and that not once, noe of these 8 metrosexual, lying polesmokers EVER complained, protested or ran away?

Hey, one or two weak, pansy ass, democrat-liberal offspring, sissy polesmokers being intimidated? That, I can buy. But EIGHT OF THEM? EIGHT OF THEM getting butt phucked out in the open on a routine basis, and coaches INCLUDING Paterno AND the security department know about it....... yet it goes on and on and on?

Do you even realize how fucking fantastic and unbelievable that scenario is?

When I was 10, old man Pete Opatich told me he wanted me to touch his wiener or I wasn't leaving the field next to his house. I kicked him in his nutsack and laughed my balls off. So did my Dad. My Dad didn't even bother to talk to Pete, because he figured I would just kick him in the nuts again. Pete never tried to pee pee me again.

These 8 fuckers are in cahoots to Rape Sandusky for money.

This is the biggest witchunt of all time. I guarantee you, all 8 of these metrosexual 30 somethings routinely put man juice on their salads.

Faggots, the entire bunch of them.

So...just to be clear, because you're not...you think sandusky is innocent? Child molestation is ok?

B U L L S H I T.

You want me to believe that Sandusky is boldy ass-porking kids where EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM, and that not once, noe of these 8 metrosexual, lying polesmokers EVER complained, protested or ran away?

Hey, one or two weak, pansy ass, democrat-liberal offspring, sissy polesmokers being intimidated? That, I can buy. But EIGHT OF THEM? EIGHT OF THEM getting butt phucked out in the open on a routine basis, and coaches INCLUDING Paterno AND the security department know about it....... yet it goes on and on and on?

When I was 10, old man Pete Opatich told me he wanted me to touch his wiener or I wasn't leaving the field next to his house. I kicked him in his nutsack and laughed my balls off. So did my Dad. My Dad didn't even bother to talk to Pete, because he figured I would just kick him in the nuts again. Pete never tried to pee pee me again.

This is the biggest witchunt of all time. I guarantee you, all 8 of these metrosexual 30 somethings routinely put man juice on their salads.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Sandusky hand crafted his pedophile enviroment.

Make no doubt about it, he is a pedophile.

Most likely he go to hell and rot.

B U L L S H I T.

I guarantee you, all 8 of these metrosexual 30 somethings routinely put man juice on their salads.

And I prefer a little clam juice on my salad...doesn't mean it's ok to start hang'n around cheerleading camps just so I can bone some 11 yr old...He's an adult...they we're children.

I say throw him in a cell with a bottle of sleeping pills,a razor blade,a chunk of rope,and cellmate DaQuan...check in on him in about three days...he should be draw'n flies by then.

B U L L S H I T.

Hey, one or two weak, pansy ass, democrat-liberal offspring, sissy polesmokers being intimidated? That, I can buy. But EIGHT OF THEM? EIGHT OF THEM getting butt phucked out in the open on a routine basis, and coaches INCLUDING Paterno AND the security ,,,,department know about it....... yet it goes on and on and on?

When I was 10, old man Pete Opatich told me he wanted me to touch his wiener or I wasn't leaving the field next to his house. I kicked him in his nutsack and laughed my balls off. So did my Dad. My Dad didn't even bother to talk to , Pete, because he figured I would just kick him in the nuts again. Pete never tried to pee pee me again.

And...you're mentally disabled, clearly.

Archived