THE BROWNS BOARD

Slow Days Waiting For The Season

Thomaspro

Who is your favorite player on the Browns since they returned? And whatever happened to "Insert Player".

I will start. I would have to go with Jamir Miller. Awesome LB. Injury cut his career short. And whatever happened to Ben Gay?

Cribbs, hands down. Almost became Hillis until his epic meltdown last season.

The best player has been Joe Thomas. Almost no doubt about that. I don't know that I can say that I have a favorite. My favorite would be the one that would secure wins for this team, and those have been few and far between. At one point we thought we may have really had something when in 2007 we had DA throwing to Braylon and K2, but they all 3 quickly imploded.

According to pro football reference.com, besides Thomas the one player that they say the numbers show had the best consistent performance for the Browns since 1999 is:

Kenard Lang who played DE/DT here for 4 years '02 through '05.

Metrosexual question.

The team has been a bunch of loser. Fuck having a favorite, They all suck and need to start winning.

no. no. no.!?

what happened to the new era pro browns ghoulie?

don't slip back to the darkside.

team has ripped apart itself since it's re-inception. but my faves (cuz just naming one player just ain't right):

little. momass. watson. thomas. mack, ward, haden and DQ.

thank god someone was smart enough to hire heckert. too bad it came with a clause to bring in a fat piece of shit to validate his position.

Lawrence Vickers. One of the best fullbacks I have seen play. Just massive amounts of energy and anger channeled into his stout blocking abilities. If he was blocking for T Rich this year, you might as well hand him the Offensive Rookie of the Year award, although you can still probably do that anyways.

#47.

Joe Haden is my favorite.

Brady Quinn is my "what ever happened to?"

Although I hear he's hanging out with other 21st Centruy Browns legends Romeo "Love Sponge" Crennel, Brian "What's in Da Bol, Bitch?" and the White Rhino in some cowtown.

Zombo

Joe Haden is my favorite.

Brady Quinn is my "what ever happened to?"

Although I hear he's hanging out with other 21st Centruy Browns legends Romeo "Love Sponge" Crennel, Brian "What's in Da Bol, Bitch?" and the White Rhino in some cowtown.

Zombo

Really? Are they all together in KC? (Good Barbecue in that cowtown). No wonder if there is one team predicted to be worse than the Browns it is the Chiefs.

Really? Are they all together in KC? (Good Barbecue in that cowtown). No wonder if there is one team predicted to be worse than the Browns it is the Chiefs.

Yep ...

Romeo is the coach.

Dabol is the playcaller.

Quinn is the backup QB.

Hillis is the backup RB.

Hope they have a good kicker.

Zombo

Tim Couch, Kevin Johnson, Dennis Northcutt, Wally Rainer, Kellen Winslow, Lawrence Vickers, Joe Jurivicious, Cribbs, Haden, Ward, Sheard, Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Braylon Edwards, Leigh Bodden, Brodney Pool, Trent Richardson, Colt McCoy, Jordan Cameron, Ryan Tucker, Steve Heiden and Phil Dawson.

Old Vets that were alright were Willie McGinest, David Bowens.

Favorite Coaches- Butch Davis, Eric Mangini

Favorite GM- Heckert and Savage.

Favorite Logo- The Brownie Elf.

All time 2 favorite Browns- Otto and Paul Brown himself.

I'll go with Scott Fujita... one smart, tough LB...

As I've said before had Scott not gotten hurt in 2010's game vs da Jets, we'd have won that game, made the playoffs and not now be slumming in Shurmurville.

God,thats a tough one....But Id have to say Josh Cribbs. He's been everything to this team in just about every way and I dont mean his abilities on the field alone but a person. I think hes one stand up dude!

Archived