THE BROWNS BOARD

How Many Yards Will Trent Richardson Rush For In 2012?

Trent Richardsons Rush Yards:  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Yards Will Trent Richardson Rush For In 2012?

The WR's aren't running routes of 2 -5 yards. Never were. COlt McCoy was throwing the ball before they could get more than 5 yards down the field.

Do you honestly think the coaching staff is that fucking stupid to draw in 2-5 yard routes, or not to correct it if that's what guys were running.

WHen you don't have QB, teams jam your cock into your face.

Trust me, guys like you, who , with all due respect, are football simpletons, all of a sudden shout out... WOW< why didn't we run these deeper routes last year...................

IT IS BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE A QB last year.

Weeden holds on to the ball a wee bit linger, throws it anticipating the break and VOILA................ defense , ESPECIALLY in teh first 8 games of the year, will get burner with a lot of Browns BIG passing plays.

Richardson will have a lot of open field opprtunities on this offense, he is going to have a LOT of big wide open field to run in.

2000 yards, teh Browns go as high as 12 -4, definately sweep teh Steelers, AND win a playoff game.

BAMM........ THAT's how important the QB position is.

I've got the Browns at 12-4 for the season and Home Field in the Playoffs.

COlt McCoy was throwing the ball before they could get more than 5 yards down the field. Ghoolie

because he HAD TO. The RT was letting the rush come in like he wasn't there. That isn't Colt's fault.

It's the RT's fault. When other qb's on other teams sometimes get 8 seconds to throw the freakin pass,

Colt all too often had to unload the pass in 1.5. And, MoMass is a long strider - doesn't get open quickly.

Swartz is the dramatic addition that will enable the other players to really make plays work.

Richardson will make Jim Brown a weak memory.

Jim Brown is still my all time favorite Cleveland Brown, and yes i am wearing my JIM BROWN Jersey to the first game of the year to honor that man for what he brought when he played, with that being said IF and i mean IF T.Rich drops 7-9 years here as a monster and gets us into the playoff/superbowl hunts.... then POSSIBLY and i mean only POSSIBLY will i give that same level of respect but he ain't earned shit yet and i wouldn't go as far as you did by DISRESPECTING a fucking legend like that, you are a dick.

Jim Brown is still my all time favorite Cleveland Brown, and yes i am wearing my JIM BROWN Jersey to the first game of the year to honor that man for what he brought when he played, with that being said IF and i mean IF T.Rich drops 7-9 years here as a monster and gets us into the playoff/superbowl hunts.... then POSSIBLY and i mean only POSSIBLY will i give that same level of respect but he ain't earned shit yet and i wouldn't go as far as you did by DISRESPECTING a fucking legend like that, you are a dick.

Will you be wearing your Paterno jersey on Saturdays?

Archived