THE BROWNS BOARD

Richardson's Contract Finalized

brownfish

Finally, Congrats to the City of Cleveland!!!

We have our Third piece of the puzzle...next year we will get our QB

http://profootballta...ent-richardson/

In other news...Cleveland Tax Authority very excited about Mr. Richardson Signing.

surprise, like this was an issue..........too funny

Oh yeah, he's signed. The other team may have a defense... We have a HULK!

now let's get Weeds in here and signed.

oh believe me, with gordon in town there is plenty of weeds. :lol:

now if we could get the HC/OC smokin some we might 'loosen up' a little and not be so stuck with their bosses WCO that has been adapted, schemed against and surpassed since his glory days as the great QB mentor and offensive genius.

what's the hold up with weeden? i guess they don't want to guarantee the last 2 years of a 4 year contract considering the propensity of 40 year olds and glaucoma, high cholesterol, liver disease, high blood pressure and the clap.

oh believe me, with gordon in town there is plenty of weeds. :lol:

now if we could get the HC/OC smokin some we might 'loosen up' a little and not be so stuck with their bosses WCO that has been adapted, schemed against and surpassed since his glory days as the great QB mentor and offensive genius.

what's the hold up with weeden? i guess they don't want to guarantee the last 2 years of a 4 year contract considering the propensity of 40 year olds and glaucoma, high cholesterol, liver disease, high blood pressure and the clap.

The issue is the guarantee of the final year of the 4 year deal. And it has nothing to do with his age. Most draftees in the latter part of the first round do NOT get their 4th year guaranteed. If the Browns were to guarantee that 4th year it would be setting a new precedent. It doesn't matter if he is 29 or 19 or 39.

The issue is the guarantee of the final year of the 4 year deal. And it has nothing to do with his age. Most draftees in the latter part of the first round do NOT get their 4th year guaranteed. If the Browns were to guarantee that 4th year it would be setting a new precedent. It doesn't matter if he is 29 or 19 or 39.

it was a joke.

It has more to do with the position he plays than his age.

QBs drafted in the later first always believe they deserve more than other positions, and to some extent that is true. Remember when Quinn held out... dumbest mistake of his career, or lack thereof

Anyway, he'll get 3 years guaranteed and part of his 4th year salary guaranteed. He'll have to still be on the team to make the last million probably.

Archived