THE BROWNS BOARD

Preseason Game Tomorrow

cmmashb

nfl.com sells a preseason package for 20 dollars that lets you stream all preseason games and watch ones that already occurred.

I did it last year and was happy with it. I will buy it again this year too.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=5&ttp=3

Do they have something similar for the regular season? or do you have to buy the Directv package. All I could find was a $200 sunday ticket, which I believe you can stream. I'm all for paying to watch the Browns, but I can't justify paying to watch all 15 or so games each week. I wish they would figure out a pay per view system, or at least pay per team. Since in reality any person can easily find any game online for free if they really wanted.

They don't offer it for the season or I would be all over it.

I called Directv and they told me I couldn't get their streaming package unless I had a dish and monthly sub to at least their cheapest package (25/mo).

I think its 200 for the ticket + 100 for streaming , but again, you have to have the dish on your house and a sub to get streaming. I hate that, I don't want cable.

So the price ends up being 25 * 12 = 300. I think you can talk them into the whole package for just the 25 a month. I will try that next if I can't find someone to buy a login from.

edit .. i looked at my notes from the call and its actually 30/mo for 24 months. fuck that. there must be a better way. I would pay 300 for a streaming only option. fuck your dish and fuck your cable service.

Do they have something similar for the regular season? or do you have to buy the Directv package. All I could find was a $200 sunday ticket, which I believe you can stream. I'm all for paying to watch the Browns, but I can't justify paying to watch all 15 or so games each week. I wish they would figure out a pay per view system, or at least pay per team. Since in reality any person can easily find any game online for free if they really wanted.

They do have another option if you happen to have a playstation 3 in your home. You don't have to establish a directtv account but it's $330 for the season. I think i'm going to pass personally as it equates to nearly $20 a game which I can go to a bar and eat well for.

If you don't mind watching games on replay check out nfl.com's package. It seems like it would be pretty cool. It is called NFL Rewind.

Well, I did see the NFL network will rebroadcast the game- but not until Thursday August 16 4PM. If I happen to see an earlier time, I'll post it here.

If you live in Ohio & outside of Cleveland, it's possible one of the local TV stations may pick up the game live. They have in the past in Dayton. Toledo folks should be able to get the Detroit feed of the game.

I live in western PA so I get Bills and Steelers, which ironically are both fanbases outnumbered by the Browns fans in town. Buffalo is technically the closest NFL city so they are almost always on. I've never understood why, are there even Bills fans in the world??

Where in Western PA do you live? Erie area?

nfl.com sells a preseason package for 20 dollars that lets you stream all preseason games and watch ones that already occurred.

I did it last year and was happy with it. I will buy it again this year too.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=5&ttp=3

yeah its a nice package i got it last yr... will prob get it again this yr too

Archived