THE BROWNS BOARD

Nobodys Fool

Mr. T

It’s been said that online forums are microcosms of our society as a whole, and just like our society’s government you’ll find moderators intervening with the members here. For the most part, those interventions have to be focused on the agitators, the trolls and spammers that have over run the political forum here on The Browns Board for the means of furthering their politics and personal political liberal agenda’s.

And it would seem coincidentally that just like society these days our forums here have more than their fair share of political infighting and intrigue.

A couple of days have passed since I stepped down as the moderator of The Browns Board political forum to make a simple point stick, babysitting these liberal angst wailing troublemakers takes a horrendous amount of time and intervention as compared to all other forums available on this site.

It’s a daily burden that never ends and cannot be ignored for their being no lack of them running roughshod on the political forum. The new moderator Steve has just begun to get involved in the assignment and as such, see for your selves the site is yet again full of the spammers and undesirables I have blocked and banned in the past to attempt keeping the peace here.

And so here we sit with essentially at times a non-functioning board. Legitimate members are at the throats of the liberal trolls offering homosexual acts of depravity, while foolish lackadaisical administrators are caving in to the ridiculous demands of these liberal scumbag manipulators.

Zombo, you have demonstrated little understanding nor concern for the site’s core membership and yet you were so quick to implement drastic changes. If you had any genuine regard for members or familiarity of well practiced policy and procedure I believe none of these things would be happening now.

As it stands your actions have infuriated several long standing legitimate members who are contemplating on leaving this forum all together.

The point of it all is, never let liberal’s use your website for their personal toilet and political dumping ground. And if you want to keep your nose clean, certainly don’t make the mistake of entrusting a part time low baller to make important decisions on your behalf.

Good Luck Steve!

T thanks for your advice at certain times.... But thanks for the most incredible post ever in the history of message boards The Brownsboards Hot Cheerleaders thread! when the team sucked all life out of us fans, we always (still) have that post to go to! :)

T thanks for your advice at certain times.... But thanks for the most incredible post ever in the history of message boards The Brownsboards Hot Cheerleaders thread! when the team sucked all life out of us fans, we always (still) have that post to go to! :)

Thanks Hooker, I'll leave the cash on the end table.

So, Alo isn't adding anything intelligent to this board. Zombo isn't. Little Johnny Woodypeckerhead never has.

Vaporassed rarely does. Cysko does, but then he screws it up, I think. Everybody else does.

Heh, anybody NOT see the trend here?

Very excellent and smart post, T.

I think that's why Zomblow banned you. He was jealous.

Archived