THE BROWNS BOARD

The Undefeated Browns!

SirLuck

Okay, how about now? Still too early to trash talk the "experts" who rated the Browns so poorly? 8 days til the Eagles, whooohooo!

wawaWHAT?

did they really knock the preseason to only 2 games?

man i need to pay more attention to the other things involved instead of just THE (real) games themselves.

well we beat 2 (by experts' accounts) teams in the NFC pretty soundly in this preseason. will it translate to regular season wins? who knows. i liked what i saw tonite and that will make me sleep with a smile on my face tonite.

wawaWHAT?

did they really knock the preseason to only 2 games?

man i need to pay more attention to the other things involved instead of just THE (real) games themselves.

well we beat 2 (by experts' accounts) teams in the NFC pretty soundly in this preseason. will it translate to regular season wins? who knows. i liked what i saw tonite and that will make me sleep with a smile on my face tonite.

We play the Eagles in game 3 of the preseason and Game 1 of the regular season. It makes no fucking sense.

We play the Lions, Packers, Eagles, and Bears every preseason. Most of the scrubs play the 3rd and 4th preseason game so it really doesn't matter that we play the eagles again in week 1.

Usually the 3rd preseason game is when the starters play the most. The 4th game is when all the scrubs play

Usually the 3rd preseason game is when the starters play the most. The 4th game is when all the scrubs play

correct. i wouldn't be surprised to see the first squads play into the 3rd round against the eagles.

just wish we could get a glimpse of this TR guy. that neing said i always knew hardeswty had a huge amount of talent. it's the staying healthy thing that's fucked him these past 3 years.

Usually ....but if you were paying attention, shurmur said last game was the "dress rehearsal".

Now he should play all but seasoned vets just cause the guys need snaps, but he gave himself an out. Hardesty might sit to get a look at obi and Thomas, DQ and Rubin for the rookies, and so forth. But if he pulls weeden, imma be pissed anyway.

Usually ....but if you were paying attention, shurmur said last game was the "dress rehearsal".

Now he should play all but seasoned vets just cause the guys need snaps, but he gave himself an out. Hardesty might sit to get a look at obi and Thomas, DQ and Rubin for the rookies, and so forth. But if he pulls weeden, imma be pissed anyway.

Agreed. As the chosen one to lead the team he needs all the live fire reps he can get before the regular season curtain is raised.

Agreed. As the chosen one to lead the team he needs all the live fire reps he can get before the regular season curtain is raised.

For sure. I hope Weeden plays the first half at minimum

Archived