THE BROWNS BOARD

Did You Hear Obama Is Improving Public Transsportation In The Ghetto?

RU4scuba

What, you want to run EVERYBODY off the forum?

You know who you missed, The rest of us still here, watching you libs try to goad others

into posts that you can be "offended" by, so you can complain to

your shoe shine boy mod, Zombo.

I believe your really dimwitted, ignorant alter ego is WoodyPeckerHead.

What happened about talking politics? It's like a soap opera here.

What are you talking about? Have you seen the state of politics lately? Whether on the browns board or the floor of congress its nothing but a three ring circus. It's funny how out of one side of peoples mouths they say "buttock Obama is a leftist liberal swine Marxist commie. Kill all liberals woo-hoo tea party! Hang all the gays!"

Then out of the other side they cry "oh personal attacks! Boo-hoo, see how liberals can say anything they want?"

And expect to be taken seriously? It's funny. It's a farce. A circus, nothing more. I treat it like what it is.

What in the hell!? There's some sort of leftist faction that peddles their liberal nanny sense over in here how is that even possible on a football board?

Back in your closet you little roaches, your not allowed to play with the humans. I could care less what the color of your skin is, how you lend a vote is way more important.

-So did you hear the one about the white bus with a bunch of people standing next to it and my mom said thats the color prison buses are because it was all white colored. I said see those black people there mommy, THATS THE COLOR PRISONERS ARE!!!! My mom really got mad and made me walk home, it was worth it.

Moral of the story? Some people are really racist and don't even realize it.

So your dad made you racist

Hopefully you didn't make you kids racist

Look it's the trouble maker with the sensitive feelings. Dad wasn't having any hand in making me a racist there lefty boy, he was far to busy keeping your mom entertained on her lunch hour.

Get a little to much love from your daddy there Woody? That why you so sensitive, he certainly didnt teach you anything about being a man.

This is the garbage from the left that nearly forces the replies about the level low lever from some on the right.

See?

Here's an example = the subject is Obamao. And public transportation in the ghetto.

Concrete jungle. That term has been around for probly many decades.

Blacks and whites live there. Hispanics and Chinese and people from many places,

because they don't have the wealth to live anywhere else, unless it's section eight or whatever

it was called housing.

And the left doesn't like the VALID dissing of this politically perverted sheethead president.

So, they slur somebody with the "racist" slur who posted about ObaMao.

Like only blacks live in the ghetto. that's stupid.

But it's dishonestly convenient for the left.

The left loves lying, if it supports their anti everything feelings.

yes, different colors of people live all over the place.

It's the left. It's how they will control everything in our country, everything on the board, everything,

well, everywhere.

It's what they do. Pretty sick, eh?

It's also pretty dangerous in a national level.

The local leftists on this board are just little, remote, don't count in the grand scheme of things parrots.

This board has been slimed with the left garbage just like this, for years.

And yet, those of us who aren't left, keep voicing our opinion.

And yet, the personal attacks for voicing our opinion don't stop.

Until it does, this board won't work properly, and others won't stay around.

Well, then it is racist. but not knowing that,....

I'm shocked that you may frequent that site and read anything in it, alo.

when I went to the link in Steve's email, I couldn't the hell out of it fast enough.

Took me about 1 second.

You read garbage in it? I don't even want to know.

But then again, you are quite the hypocrite.

Archived