THE BROWNS BOARD

War Room

Mr. Sensitive

I think T had a good idea at some point, when he suggested there be a "war room" type forum on this board, where some of the members (and there's several including myself) could go to bicker and fight for the sole purpose of bickering and fighting. The political boards, while somewhat of a natural fit, shouldn't be laden with infighting. I gather that some people would rather have dry talks about politics. Now personally, I've never known any political talks to go well at all. Politics and fighting go hand in hand. Look at, well, any war ever and you can clearly see that, but the fact remains.

Oh yes now this is politics 101, and you make many good points regarding war and the politics inherent within.

Let's face it, no soldier ever started a war. That job is always at the hands of politicians, yet it is the soldier who fights and ultimately decides the fate of the outcome, if allowed to do his job without interference.

Some people can't handle political debate and ought to have enough self restraint to avoid it altogether. Stay out of the kitchen if it's to hot for you.

I'm not sure where the forum rules are but I can almost guarantee it does not allow racist and hateful posts.

I'm also not surprised you don't understand the difference. Do you understand why yelling fire in a crowded theater is bad?

Yea, for the same reason you can't crack some silly fags brain bucket open for being annoying. But what the hell's your point there anyway no ones endorsing any of that here. What the hell is wrong with you, get some sand in your mangina or something there Woody?

Archived