THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayor Emanuel, Keeping It Safe

RU4scuba

What would you like him to do about it?

That's a great question Woody thank you for asking. What I would like for him to do, what he should be compelled to do legally is abide by the US constitution and stop preventing the people of the city from exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

I dont care what color your skin is, how poor or well off you may be it is a travesty of justice that the law abiding people of Chicago have been left defenseless to thugs and criminals for decades by their own elected leaders.

Legally armed law abiding citizens would not be the typically easy marks for Chicago's criminals that steal, rape and murder them with such malice and impunity.

Oh nothing, it's cool.

thank Allah he keeps up his jihad against the real evil doers like chick fil a.

WSS

And this deserves an atta boy as well, those poor people (literally in many cases) are just sitting ducks and easy targets for those career thugs that pollute the city. I mean what better place for a criminal and murderer to practice their trade than in one of Americas largest city's where the elected officials have stripped people of their 2nd amendment rights?

Any of you willing to try a smash and grab move on the home or directly against a person who you suspect is armed? You'd be a fool to try for sure.

Not that I think anyone here would do such a thing but you get the example. Or you don't. And if you don't understand that basic concept, then don't whine like a liberal when your a victim and do nothing to save your own skin.

Your right to defend your self and property is yours and yours alone, it is no one else's duty or responsibility.

Archived