THE BROWNS BOARD

Fa Lb L.j. Fort Playing First Team D In Camp

blowe

It was tweeted that he is playing with the first team most likely by default because of all the injuries, but I looked up a video on this kid and all I saw was some stellar playmaking ability. He is listed at 6'0" and 230 lbs so he will need to bulk up some.

enjoy.

He won't really need to bulk up, the is right around were you want a 4-3 OLB to be at. He played well on Friday but I only really got to watch him play during the end of the 3rd quarter and the whole 4th. I have heard good things about him in camp and he is rather athletic. Was the Div 1AA tackle leader last season. All in all he has been out performing Acho who was one of our 6th round picks this year.

I'm a ravens fan so I'm not familiar with your guys depth and such. but i went to high school with this guy and he single handedly won us a state championship his senior year. although i thought he was significantly better as a running back, he got recruited as a linebacker and went to 1AA northern iowa. He lead all of 1AA in tackles last year but went undrafted. i was wondering what his chances were to make the team given your current depth at outside linebacker and how he's doing in the preseason etc.

I'm a ravens fan so I'm not familiar with your guys depth and such. but i went to high school with this guy and he single handedly won us a state championship his senior year. although i thought he was significantly better as a running back, he got recruited as a linebacker and went to 1AA northern iowa. He lead all of 1AA in tackles last year but went undrafted. i was wondering what his chances were to make the team given your current depth at outside linebacker and how he's doing in the preseason etc.

I haven't heard a whole lot, just some blips here and there when he makes a good play in camp. Out depth at LB does increase his chances of making the team and he should get an opportunity given that 2 of our starting LBs will be out for the first 3 games. I will try to keep an eye on him Thursday during preseason game to see how he does.

Been reading tbat he's showing up frequently in practices....and he played well with some time in the middle as well. Was always around the ball, good first step, but was half a second late from making a few big stops. Shows alot of potential, and he's riaing right up the depth chart. He just took ben jacobs job thus far.....

Archived