THE BROWNS BOARD

Nfl Power Rankings After Preseason Week1

HowieDawg

I don't care where this arsehole ranks the Browns but the commetary on our team position puts disrespect for the franchise at a media low.

I'll just post the link here as it is a long summary - apart from the Browns commentary!

NFL Power rankings after week 1 pre-season

The Browns' pre-season situation, even for a neutral, is an interesting story if far from 100% positive - to reduce it to a one line pun is pathetic.

I don't care where this arsehole ranks the Browns but the commetary on our team position puts disrespect for the franchise at a media low.

I'll just post the link here as it is a long summary - apart from the Browns commentary!

NFL Power rankings after week 1 pre-season

The Browns' pre-season situation, even for a neutral, is an interesting story if far from 100% positive - to reduce it to a one line pun is pathetic.

k0mdyiaaporihiol75e9_reasonably_small.jpeg

I wonder if he lets his boyfriend mousse his hair every morning.

Zombo

Zombo - you nailed it, again.

I don't care much for power rankings blah blah b;ah - that's not quite the point i was making - each team got a half considered positional summary on what is driving the considerations in the rankings - we just got called smelley. Just F'ing pathetic.

Absolutely pointless. It's "slow" and the media needs something to write about. Hell in the case of the Steelers we play the Eagles in the regular season. I'm sure it's in the interest of both teams to show it all in the first preseason game of the season. Sports reporters continue to get worse with each passing season. It's a wonder a lot of these guys are even employed. Look no further than the dip sh.it covering the North for ESPN.

until then, stop wining.

what no peeno greegio? no cabernet ney 1985?

listen. i drank a bottle of 1980 bordeaux (best year ever they say) cahteau le peeeU. nice and all but i'd rather spend my money giving it to a charity like ASPCA, humane society or save a kitten instead of a crack baby....

most browns' fans are all done crying about them because their tear ducts have been removed.

I'd rate the Browns or the Rams as the worst team in the NFL who thinks different? And no Kool-Aid drinkers

No koolaid drinking here...i'm actually more upset that they ranked the Colts below us (I give up on caring what they say about us...to this point it's all pretty true unless the team proves them wrong). But Luck had a good showing and they won 38-3. This and the fact that they called the Jets "Tebow" just shows how far from professional the official "NFL" website has become. That's what I find pathetic.

Archived