THE BROWNS BOARD

Jesus Christ Hardesty

halfsane

hold onto the fucking ball !

We can't run a single damn play without fucking up

Then haden get torched.... what can this team do fucking right ?

Then a TD ... fuck!

edit: Had to get that outta my system. Hardesty is now redeemed.

c'mon man.

i'm saying this cuz i believe the guy has heart with a shit load of talent. yes i'm talkin montario hardesty. some guyz get hurt and just go on to do something else, this guy has done nothing but try to rehab, get back to nfl level and play hard every snap.

our lack of toughness on offense (on all levels) has worn on alot of talented players throughout these past few years. joe thomas great=yes. mack great=iffy. any other lineman good=no. te's...watson=good....3 years ago.

can anyone knock the shit out of a defender like we used to see vickers do?

Hell yeah I jumped on here. I worked a long day, was pumped to see the browns play and within 30 seconds hardesty fumbled the ball and haden got beat twice. You bet your ass I was livid and I was home alone so where else am I going to vent.

hardesty impressed me through the rest of the half. He ran tough and found his way through holes that were not there. When Jackson came into the game he looked like my grandpa in comparison... dead.

There's no defense for a perfect pass. Aaron Rodgers put the ball where Nelson could get it and Haden couldn't. I'm not too upset over that.

I was upset about the play prior mostly. Haden was torched and we caught a lucky break.

I was upset about the play prior mostly. Haden was torched and we caught a lucky break.

Torched he was. I firmly believe in the rule "ball don't lie"

I.E., they should have scored on the wide open play in the endzone but didn't, therefore the universe gave them a touchdown on the pretty well covered play shortly thereafter.

Archived