THE BROWNS BOARD

Vick Has Rib Contusion.

halfsane

I don't know much about that type of injury or how long he would be out. I imagine he will play week 1, but with soreness and big rib pads.

He seems injury prone so far this pre season. Maybe we can get lucky week 1, t-off on Vick and get off to a fast start.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000052699/article/michael-vick-suffered-rib-contusion-mri-ct-scan-reveal?module=HP11_headline_stack

he's been injury prone since joining the eagles. on paper they look like superbowl contenders.

we are running a version of the holmgren/walsh/reid/shurmur offense. that's my concern.

this is no way trying to be a jackass considering reid has just been through one of the worse tragedies a parent could go through, but doesn't he look like a lovechild of holmgren? he sure as hell has the same disposition.

vick will be fine, for about 8 games this year. but they have really good depth at QB. too bad their Oline sucks.

Hopefully we knock him out for the entire season in week 1. No mercy for a dog killer. I will never forgive him for what he did.

Remember 1950....Browns 35 Eagles 10...repeat this please!

If Shurmer is any kind of a coach, we win this thing. No need to play soft D, get after the QB.

Remember 1950....Browns 35 Eagles 10...repeat this please!

If Shurmer is any kind of a coach, we win this thing. No need to play soft D, get after the QB.

The problem here is Dick Jaurons version of the 4-3 is more like a team defense kind of 4-3. Sacks will come but will not be the staple of this defense.

Archived