THE BROWNS BOARD

Carlton Mitchell Cut

WRREBEL

its funny when heckert and holmgren came in they hyped up robiske momass and drafted Carlton Mitchell.

Robiske gone, Mitchell cut. Momass slow and one concussion away from being brain dead.

I hope that holmgren will be gone 30 days after ownership is changed.

They never hyped them up. They needed other decisions in the first round,

and the other two were just mistakes. Why make stuff up to have a "point" ?

It's pointless, just very much like all of Vapor posts.

I don't get all the whining and bitching.

Time for FOOTBALL !

Hopefully this opens up a spot for Smelley, Norwood, Cooper or another player on the cusp of making the team. I liked Mitchell's potential but he just never showed it. I think this is a message to all the "potential" guys, make it count...

its funny when heckert and holmgren came in they hyped up robiske momass and drafted Carlton Mitchell.

Robiske gone, Mitchell cut. Momass slow and one concussion away from being brain dead.

I hope that holmgren will be gone 30 days after ownership is changed.

I believe those guys were all Mangini's picks, weren't they?

Carlton Mitchell had the height and athleticism (I.E. Leaping, Speed, Quickness, etc.). With that he lacked bulk, and football ability (I.E. Catching, Route Running, etc.). I wish the guy luck because I thought that he could be a good player for us, but I am not going to be mad if this means we use a roster spot on Cooper, Norwood, LJ Fort or Smelley like someone else had mentioned.

facts rebel....

its a wonder how so many people get the simple little things wrong considering they're using the same fucking system to post that one can research with.

listen up rebel: based on your incorrect assumption, this thread is moot. Mangini, absent kokinis, drafted MoMass and Robiske in 2009.

micthel was drafted by heckert in 2010.

now, since your point is about Holmgren leaving, the evidence you supplied does not in any fucking way support your stance, hell, holmgren wasn't even involved in those decisions. so you hate heckert then? if you cant even assign blame correctly because you dont know who did what, youre just ranting your thoughts that were derived from your own ignorance.

finding evidence to support your narrative, rather than let the evidence determine the narrative. most common folly among casual football fans such as yourself.

facts rebel....

its a wonder how so many people get the simple little things wrong considering they're using the same fucking system to post that one can research with.

listen up rebel: based on your incorrect assumption, this thread is moot. Mangini, absent kokinis, drafted MoMass and Robiske in 2009.

micthel was drafted by heckert in 2010.

now, since your point is about Holmgren leaving, the evidence you supplied does not in any fucking way support your stance, hell, holmgren wasn't even involved in those decisions. so you hate heckert then? if you cant even assign blame correctly because you dont know who did what, youre just ranting your thoughts that were derived from your own ignorance.

finding evidence to support your narrative, rather than let the evidence determine the narrative. most common folly among casual football fans such as yourself.

You read? I never said drafted! But it is a known fact they talked them up each year heading into the season.

Coco I feel sorry for your momma

Archived