THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday 8/27/1012

The Gipper

Its been a while since I did a survey. So here is one for this week:

1. The Browns will be having their 4th and final preseason game at the end of this week and will probably play their starters little. Do you think that preseason games are a waste of time and just a money gouge.....or do you think they are essential to get the team ready for the season and to evaluate talent...or what?

2. List what you think are the 5 greatest team rivalries in sports. (not individual rivalries)

3. Who will win the World Series.....or who do you want to win the World Series?

4. A Hurricane is threatening the Southeast as we speak. What is the most frightful weather event you have ever been caught up in, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, tsunami etc. etc.

5. Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon, has died. Do you think that we should start resending men to the moon, or Mars, or beyond?

Its been a while since I did a survey. So here is one for this week:

1. The Browns will be having their 4th and final preseason game at the end of this week and will probably play their starters little. Do you think that preseason games are a waste of time and just a money gouge.....or do you think they are essential to get the team ready for the season and to evaluate talent...or what?

I think 4 games are 2 too many, so yes, it's a money grab by owners.

2. List what you think are the 5 greatest team rivalries in sports. (not individual rivalries)

Ohio State-Michigan, Alabama-Auburn, Army-Navy, Bears-Packers, & the rivalry gone bad-Browns-Steelers

3. Who will win the World Series.....or who do you want to win the World Series?

Texas

4. A Hurricane is threatening the Southeast as we speak. What is the most frightful weather event you have ever been caught up in, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, tsunami etc. etc.

Not really frightful, but the Blizzard of 78

5. Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon, has died. Do you think that we should start resending men to the moon, or Mars, or beyond?

Not anymore, too costly

Archived