THE BROWNS BOARD

Nfl Draft Zone Believes Weeden Will Be The Best Qb In Rookie Class

drocksthaparty

For what it's worth Skip Bayless has also regarded Weeden as the best of the draft. Although he also is a big fan of Tebow, and I feel like he just throws out nonsense to make people mad.

skip bayless is the biggest jackass on ESPN. he's heavily on tebow's nutsack. the producers actually slimmed down the cast of First Take and have it revolve around bayless and stepven a. smith. it's actually pretty hard to watch bayless spout his shit. how he got on tv is beyond me.

For what it's worth Skip Bayless has also regarded Weeden as the best of the draft. Although he also is a big fan of Tebow, and I feel like he just throws out nonsense to make people mad.

If Skip said it, it more than likely isn't true. He's the definition of media blow hard. He never gives facts and just spews out shit like, "they just wanted it more", "they played harder"... blah blah blah... I loved when Mark Cuban reemed him and all the other media guys. The only time I ever saw Steve A Smith quiet. He verbally bitch slapped everyone on ESPN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv2jqFd2-qI

lol this writer is crazy and sounds like a closet Browns fan. Weeden will be at best 2nd best in the draft class. Most likely 3rd or 4th best.

It all remains to be seen. I think it is possible that Weeden could be the best in the short term, but that Luck will be best in the long term.

It all remains to be seen. I think it is possible that Weeden could be the best in the short term, but that Luck will be best in the long term.

I think Russel Wilson will be in the run for one of the best qbs in this draft class. The kid is accurate and very smart.

I think Russel Wilson will be in the run for one of the best qbs in this draft class. The kid is accurate and very smart.

I think you are right about Wilson, the only problem he will have will be his height, but as for arm strength and accuracy he is a very solid QB. I am looking forward to seeing him succeed too, being 5'10" is insane as an NFL QB.

Nfl Draft Zone Believes Weeden Will Be The Best Qb In Rookie Class

would love to see it. i'm rooting for Wilson to succeed as well >> anybody but rg3. :):P:D

So was Colt

was being the operative word there. that hit from Suh really crippled him. after two NFL seasons he's just now finally starting to show signs of real progress regaining his arm strength and accuracy...just in time to do a little learnin' from the sidelines.

wonder if Shurms will have Colt on the mic calling the plays in to Weeds--talk about insult to injury. that QB room has gotta be a TENSE place in the mornings >> from what the camera shows Colt wants nothing to do with Brandon on the sidelines.

tough spot for both guys to be in really. i could be wrong but it doesn't seem like Seneca is offering them any precious veteran QB insight either, at least from what i can tell on the outside looking in.

If Skip said it, it more than likely isn't true. He's the definition of media blow hard. He never gives facts and just spews out shit like, "they just wanted it more", "they played harder"... blah blah blah... I loved when Mark Cuban reemed him and all the other media guys. The only time I ever saw Steve A Smith quiet. He verbally bitch slapped everyone on ESPN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv2jqFd2-qI

wow. thanks for that post. i had never seen that before.

no wonder cuban is a self made millionaire and bayless is a shrivelled up blowhard.

I know... right? right? RIGHT!!!??? That Dude is a moron.

wow. thanks for that post. i had never seen that before.

no wonder cuban is a self made millionaire and bayless is a shrivelled up blowhard.

No problem. I was dying when I watched it. Surprisingly this is from ESPN's youtube channel. Cuban basically rips all of the media, including ESPN, and is 100% right. He absolutely roasted Skip and unfortunately Skip is too stupid and oblivious to even realize it.

That was the best ESPN piece i've seen in years.

No problem. I was dying when I watched it. Surprisingly this is from ESPN's youtube channel. Cuban basically rips all of the media, including ESPN, and is 100% right. He absolutely roasted Skip and unfortunately Skip is too stupid and oblivious to even realize it.

That was the best ESPN piece i've seen in years.

he absolutely made him look like the ass that he is. notice how steven a. just sat there with his mouth shut, knowing better.

only time i've seen espn give the browns cred was when we had a white RB that made it on the madden cover......then, the curse.

Archived