THE BROWNS BOARD

This Whole Team Is Garbage

Soju

Another punt block....special teams, OL, offense, defense--all of it needs to upgrade over the next week if we have any chance against philly. This is ALL Shurmur's fault. He just can't motivate or coach. This is totally indicative of Shurmur and his inability to coach. Can't wait to get rid of him next year. And please, no more hiring your buddy, no more starting over. Let's just get the right guy the next time and go with him a minimum of 5 years in a row.

Another punt block....special teams, OL, offense, defense--all of it needs to upgrade over the next week if we have any chance against philly. This is ALL Shurmur's fault. He just can't motivate or coach. This is totally indicative of Shurmur and his inability to coach. Can't wait to get rid of him next year. And please, no more hiring your buddy, no more starting over. Let's just get the right guy the next time and go with him a minimum of 5 years in a row.

They reflect Shurmurs pansy ass personality on the field.

If the head coach stinks... and has always stunk... isn't the person who hired him the one you should blame for the garbage? Holmgren has a proven track record of being a terrible G.M. He's the first that needs to go.

Your just mad this is the last season of Jersey shore

If the head coach stinks... and has always stunk... isn't the person who hired him the one you should blame for the garbage? Holmgren has a proven track record of being a terrible G.M. He's the first that needs to go.

I am just glad Lerner is selling the team somebody who wants the team and is willing to put in the time to run the fucking thing.

Holmgren is gone and his style of football sucks. It's too pansy ass for this division and this team. We deserve hard nosed, aggressive, take no shit football and need to have the same in our coaches and front office.

They reflect Shurmurs pansy ass personality on the field.

OK. Everyone that has been on this board knows that i loved Mangini and was not happy with Shurmur. But we need to be intellectually honest. Does anyone really think that the head coach that wants to beat Philly in week 1 would sit Weeden for this exhibition game? There is hardly any scenario in which that would make sense. There is no question in my mind that that decision came from the front office.

Shurmur hasn't won me over, but I'm liking him more than last year. He has had very little talent on defense to work with (as did Mangini, Crennel, Davis, Palmer,...) Unfortunately for us and Shurmur, Wali Rainer would probably make this team. Shame on Holmgren and Heckert.

Its the last and final preseason game fellas. Did anybody honestly expect some spectacular football game, one for the ages??? You guys act like the sky is falling over a nothing game. Lets wait till theres a REAL GAME that actually means something other than trying to figure out who the 3rd stringers and practice squad players are.

Its the last and final preseason game fellas. Did anybody honestly expect some spectacular football game, one for the ages??? You guys act like the sky is falling over a nothing game. Lets wait till theres a REAL GAME that actually means something other than trying to figure out who the 3rd stringers and practice squad players are.

What he said! Jesus Christ people, really? 3-4 team scrubs in there. We may not be contenders this year, but we are getting better. IMHO, and you fools cant't change that...

I did. I said "NO more hiring your buddy."

I think we need to combine all of Soju's bitchy threads like we do for Ghoolie's nonsense..

I speak the truth. No one has the time to wait for ANOTHER 5 YEAR PLAN. What the FUCK have we been doing the last 13 YEARS? Jamming our thumbs up OUR ASSES? Get us a FUCKING winner in here and a G-- DAMN COACH in here who knows what the FUCK he's doing. Bitchy? You're G-- DAMN RIGHT I'm BITCHY!!!!

I speak the truth. No one has the time to wait for ANOTHER 5 YEAR PLAN. What the FUCK have we been doing the last 13 YEARS? Jamming our thumbs up OUR ASSES? Get us a FUCKING winner in here and a G-- DAMN COACH in here who knows what the FUCK he's doing. Bitchy? You're G-- DAMN RIGHT I'm BITCHY!!!!

Take some midol and STFU.

this team does suck. where we thought was depth, there is none.

totally outclassed by the bears last night from the top to the bottom. that's what physical, disciplined, always on the ball football looks like. the team had the balls to play their third string qb all game whereas we look like a 3 ring circus. even st. louis had their franchise qb in the game to tossw 3 tds.

physicality, fundamentals, discipline? mangini brought it and holmgren fired him to give the job to a friend's kid.. i don't care who goes or stays at this point because watching this team play is unbearable.

who cares if we were playing an exhibition game for the girl scouts. knock somebody on their ass! Fort was the only one who (besides brandon jackson and gordon at times) looked good last night. let's just say the thadius lewis experiment needs to hit the road.

i hope we can score a lot of points per game and TR is as good as everyone says he is, cuz we ain't stoppin nobody.

a lot of pundits have said it and what i've seen so far, albeit preseason (do you really think we're just holding back as to not give our plays away?) we might be looking at the worst team in football.

What he said! Jesus Christ people, really? 3-4 team scrubs in there. We may not be contenders this year, but we are getting better. IMHO, and you fools cant't change that...

I guess that is part of the problem with this preseason. All we have seen really are the talents...or lack thereof of the Browns 2d/3rd stringers.

I personally have no clue how well the first teamers will play in a full game. I only hope that first half against Philly is not indicative.

All l I expect from the browns is 4-5 wins this year then Jimmy Haslam can start the next phase of rebuilding.

I am just glad Lerner is selling the team somebody who wants the team and is willing to put in the time to run the fucking thing.

Holmgren is gone and his style of football sucks. It's too pansy ass for this division and this team. We deserve hard nosed, aggressive, take no shit football and need to have the same in our coaches and front office.

No matter what you think of Randy he spent the money on people who should have been able to run a football organization.

usually when owners get involved in the operation things suck worse than they might have here.

" A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."

WSS

It really goes to show you that while we've got improved depth on our team, we still need to fill out the rosters with players who can contribute on special teams and other smaller things.

It is a slow path back up. We are getting there....BUT i do not like Shurmer in terms of how our team handles themselves on the field. Too many dumb mistakes which take place over and over is a reflection on the coaching staff. Mr Haslem won't let this slide, you can rest assured. Winning is about the little things as well and they DO matter.

Archived