THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao Regime Throwing Israel Under The Bus Again

calfoxwc

Obamanazi is sending a billion bucks of our money to Egypt.

That doesn't get complained about.

But money to Israel is.

go figure, eh?

We're friends of Israel, so libs like Heck, woodypeckerhead, and speedy... hate that we support them.

But, we aren't friends with Egypt, so, it's fine that we send them support.

Liberals don't know what the hell they are saying. They just say whatever it is to feel good.

The liberal that learns how to THINK CRITICALLY - is one that has just turned into an independent, or conservative.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like you forgot to explain why, when "civil union" gives gays the rights they want....

that they still demand marriage, which they think will give them the same rights?

Why?

No attempt at an answer.

I think the answer is what I posted as such.

Remember the question now?

Just like you forgot to explain why, when "civil union" gives gays the rights they want....

that they still demand marriage, which they think will give them the same rights?

Why?

No attempt at an answer.

I think the answer is what I posted as such.

Remember the question now?

I already answered you a dozen times, frenchie, you just don't have eyes to read it or ears to hear it. It's a matter of principal and not being a second class citizen. What if blacks were only allowed civil unions? Do you think that would go over?

Can you comprehend that this time? Or do I have to tell you again when you next claim I didn't answer you?

Says the guy who posts stuff from the website "niggermania" you thought we all forgot that already? No one did.

Uh that was YOU and your buddies posting on other hate sites, not me. But how convenient you bring up another racist hate site forum in the same thread you spew hatred and malice upon Jews and their sovereign homeland.

Are you always such a racist capitalism-hating bottom-feeder, or is today a special occasion?

Obamas anti-semitic anchors

Just more stuff on what this President stands for and who he is against....

this guy gets it...

wally · 28 weeks ago Hussein is a shi'ite name isn't it? Why would a Sunni Mohammedan be named this? What Mohammedan sect did his father belong to? Why has no one asked this question? Why would the American people vote for an Arab Mohammedan with an Arab name who is not a citizen to be their president? Have you all become deluded?

Just wondering... wally, new zealand

jews...listen up!

Brujo Blanco · 28 weeks ago In he area I live we call certain democrats "yellow dog democrats.". If a yellow dog was a democrat they would vote for the yellow dog. This is the problem with many Jews. For some reason they believe the Democrats are on their side even though the Dems are ready to leave them flapping in the wind. Obama has stated that when the time comes he will be on the side of the Muslims. Words mean something. We must listen to the words.

Uh that was YOU and your buddies posting on other hate sites, not me. But how convenient you bring up another racist hate site forum in the same thread you spew hatred and malice upon Jews and their sovereign homeland.

Are you always such a racist capitalism-hating bottom-feeder, or is today a special occasion?

Really? Please point out where I ever posted on any hate site, ever. Please find that and source this statement. We all saw bunkers and T's posts and stop lying. We all know you're one of them.

It's a matter of principal and not being a second class citizen. What if blacks were only allowed civil unions? Do you think that would go over?

Cysko

I didn't see it. Now that I have, you want to equate the color of someone's skin, with society defining marriage as between a man and woman...

with a perversion of sexual attraction that is totally an aberation in nature since the beginning of recorded history?

Really?

You really have to be kidding. Man/Woman = the only REAL MARRIAGE. That is regardless of race, creed, or religion, or wealth.

Throughout history, it has been that way - absolutely the VAST majority of history.

Do you think pedophiles in prison are second class citizens? Rapists? well, perverted is perverted, to whatever abhorrent degree.

Perversion = second class citizen - a repulsive, abnormal tiny element of society. I suppose you support 23 people marrying each other, especially gays.

How about a hundred people marriage? Two hundred? Where do you draw the line?

Wait, you don't have a line. It's a convenient way for libs to fight and undermine ANY fundamental institution of our America.

Yes. Gays and blacks are both human and Americans. There is no fundemental difference. Your stance is bigotry pure and simple. Sorry. It is.

Society once defined blacks as a dependent servant race at best counting for only 3/5ths of a white. They fought for, and won, their civil rights and gays will have to do the same. The 'society defines' arguement is not valid enough.

Yes. Gays and blacks are both human and Americans. There is no fundemental difference. Your stance is bigotry pure and simple. Sorry. It is.

Society once defined blacks as a dependent servant race at best counting for only 3/5ths of a white. They fought for, and won, their civil rights and gays will have to do the same. The 'society defines' arguement is not valid enough.

Yet today where affirmative action is still in play,one would think that they are still considered fractionally less then a regular human.

WSS

Yet today where affirmative action is still in play,one would think that they are still considered fractionally less then a regular human.

WSS

Your logic is sound. It's hard to disagree that their special considerations make it seem as though they need the extra help. I think that will change in the next few generations though.

Yes. Gays and blacks are both human and Americans. There is no fundemental difference. Your stance is bigotry pure and simple. Sorry. It is. Society once defined blacks as a dependent servant race at best counting for only 3/5ths of a white. They fought for, and won, their civil rights and gays will have to do the same. The 'society defines' arguement is not valid enough.

Which one of the Village People are you supposed to be? Is it the one dressed up as the Jew Hater?

Cysko, you are a liberal. Or maybe a split personality.

But to say color of skin of different people, is the same thing

as perverse, abnormal sexual attraction as a tiny minority element of behavior...

that's just worse than stupid.

You think pedophiles and rapists and mass murderers are just fine, too?

Because they have 'rights" ? Because they are just people, too?

they should be allowed to get married in threesomes, and in groups of twenty?

Thirty?

Answer the question, don't stoop to mz the pussy the pussy, heck and woodenpeckerhead levels by ignoring it,

and changing the subject all time.

Where do you draw the line? If at all? Do you libs HAVE a freakin line?

Cysko, you are a liberal. Or maybe a split personality.

But to say color of skin of different people, is the same thing

as perverse, abnormal sexual attraction as a tiny minority element of behavior...

that's just worse than stupid.

You think pedophiles and rapists and mass murderers are just fine, too?

Because they have 'rights" ? Because they are just people, too?

they should be allowed to get married in threesomes, and in groups of twenty?

Thirty?

Answer the question, don't stoop to mz the pussy the pussy the pussy, heck and woodenpeckerhead levels by ignoring it,

and changing the subject all time.

Where do you draw the line? If at all? Do you libs HAVE a freakin line?

So you have a problem with mitt romney because mormans traditionally practice polygamy (marriage in groups) and pedophelia? No, because you're a giant hypocrite.

That's just stupid. Romney isn't married to more than one woman.

and the other is not accepted, only one? small cluster.

But thanks for the insipid generalization.

Yes, your badgering me won't get me to respond in any manner

that would get me censored. You may as well give up.

Unless, like Obamao, you love failing....@@

So you have a problem with mitt romney because mormans traditionally practice polygamy (marriage in groups) and pedophelia? No, because you're a giant hypocrite.

I'm not attacking or defending your position but Polygamy hasn't been in effect for many decades.

Nor do I think the practice included 3 or more individuals of the same sex.

Also to follow up on 1 other point, pedophiles are Americans too....

WSS

I'm not attacking or defending your position but Polygamy hasn't been in effect for many decades.

Nor do I think the practice included 3 or more individuals of the same sex.

Also to follow up on 1 other point, pedophiles are Americans to....

WSS

Pedophiles rape children, Steve. Do you have children? Gays have consent.

Pedophiles rape children, Steve. Do you have children? Gays have consent.

[

Like I tell my liberal friends who warned me about the environment and our children: I don't have kids and I don't like yours.

But what I said was pedophiles are Americans too.

Furthermore pedophilia is a naturally occurring phenomenon in some people.

I don't believe that in itself makes it acceptable or normal.

But it was you who attacked the Mormon Church for it.

I don't think that is a fair argument.

WSS [/b]

[

Like I tell my liberal friends who warned me about the environment and our children: I don't have kids and I don't like yours.

WSS [/b]

They have a history of it. Do a little research. A lot less than decades ago, too.

[

WSS [/b]

I didn't attack them either. I stated facts. Cal Bitches and moans about group marriages. His candidate belongs to a religion that has historically supported group marriages. Oops. What sayeth merlin about that?

I didn't attack them either. I stated facts. Cal Bitches and moans about group marriages. His candidate belongs to a religion that has historically supported group marriages. Oops. What sayeth merlin about that?

So because there was some fringe lunatic Mormon pedophilie you blame Romney?

By the way should polygamy be legal again?

WSS

So because there was some fringe lunatic Mormon pedophilie you blame Romney?

By the way should polygamy be legal again?

WSS

Where did I say I blame romney? Source that please. I said he belongs to the religion that has historic ties to it. They (polygamists) aren't fringe lunatics either. I don't care a whit. It was cal that condemned it, not me. I'm merely pointing out that huge glaring error. In fact, many mormons still practice it. Ever see the show sister wives?

So there's the source.

Didn't introduce pedophilia into the conversation, you did.

I don't believe Mormons traditionally practice pedophilia any more than African Americans traditionally practice forcible rape.

WSS

So there's the source.

Didn't introduce pedophilia into the conversation, you did.

I don't believe Mormons traditionally practice pedophilia any more than African Americans traditionally practice forcible rape.

WSS

Yes perhaps you're right about that. Does members giving their underage daughters to become wives count as pedophilia? Maybe not. Hey, the prophet, Joseph smith himself took 14 year old wives.

Yes perhaps you're right about that. Does members giving their underage daughters to become wives count as pedophilia? Maybe not. Hey, the prophet, Joseph smith himself took 14 year old wives.

The age of consent has arbitrarily gotten higher as the years go by.

I believe that in the 19th century as long as parents gave their blessing the age doesn't matter.

WSS

Archived