THE BROWNS BOARD

Kwii Out Evan Moore In

Xanthros

"There were moments in Cleveland when Winslow's fierce athleticism alone helped the Browns create matchup problems for defenses, but he's not that player today. Multiple operations to Winslow's battle-worn knees raise questions about his future in the NFL. We wouldn't be surprised to see another club -- thin at tight end -- take a chance on Winslow, but Seattle has seen enough."

I had some inside info on his knee- As I predicted when the Browns traded Winslow- his knee was shot post accident, and he had about 2 good years left. He lasted 3. Good move by the Browns.

"There were moments in Cleveland when Winslow's fierce athleticism alone helped the Browns create matchup problems for defenses, but he's not that player today. Multiple operations to Winslow's battle-worn knees raise questions about his future in the NFL. We wouldn't be surprised to see another club -- thin at tight end -- take a chance on Winslow, but Seattle has seen enough."

I had some inside info on his knee- As I predicted when the Browns traded Winslow- his knee was shot post accident, and he had about 2 good years left. He lasted 3. Good move by the Browns.

He ruined a 10+ year career for 2 minutes of fun

his knee was shot post accident, and he had about 2 good years Good move by the Browns.

and Mangini. :D

he endured longer than i thought he would. imagine that drive and ferocity with two good axles...weekly Porter-pie-in-the-face stiff arms with webbed baby cradles for hands.

he cheated us all>>himself the most. squandered temporary immortality. wtf....

He ruined a 10+ year career for 2 minutes of fun

possibly HOF and legitimate untouchable achievement.....if he had had his head on straight.

easy come, easy go i guess.

Archived