THE BROWNS BOARD

New Season!

massbrownsfan

Lets get this season started off on the right foot I am so sick of hearing expecially here in New england Wagon Jumper Patriots Area lol How we are Only going to win 3 games I am so sick of Hearing shit like this is getting to me Until I Ask them what hapened last game when the PATSIES Came to the dawgpound and got Smoked lol GO BROWNS.

Lets get this season started off on the right foot I am so sick of hearing expecially here in New england Wagon Jumper Patriots Area lol How we are Only going to win 3 games I am so sick of Hearing shit like this is getting to me Until I Ask them what hapened last game when the PATSIES Came to the dawgpound and got Smoked lol GO BROWNS.

Ask them how they like paying the HIGHEST ticket prices in the league. While the Browns are the lowest priced tickets

Ask them how they like paying the HIGHEST ticket prices in the league. While the Browns are the lowest priced tickets

Christ.

can't imagine why........................ :rolleyes:

It's the only thing we have on them. B)

We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

Zombo

--They are pretty much our bitches

We spanked the shit out of them last time we met and lead the all-time series 13-9, including 1-0 in the Playoffs.

Zombo

and they have 7 Super Bowl appearences and 3 trophies, We have none and none :(

Zombo

Amen brother I go to the browns games every few years alot cheaper than Gilette although Browns may be playing the PATSIES Next year or the year after I will be there bye that time they wil have to Run the ball lol Dont be suprised if those Bitches Loose today In tennesee go Browns.

I know I paid $8.25 for a beer Sunday. Will never be back

When I have gone to the games I have usually drunk enough at the tailgate that I certainly don't need to spend 8 bucks on a beer.

I don't eat ridiculously priced popcorn at movies either. I eat lunch or dinner before I go.

I go to these places for the entertainment, not for the food.

Use a little common sense.

Archived