THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden Looks Exactly What He Is......

Gafreleets

been watching the game and this guy is not nearly as advanced and nfl ready as was hyped. he looks just like any other rook thrown into the starting role on an NFL team.

not good for you guys. while this particular game is not getting out of hand yet (about 5min left in first half) it's only because the eagles seem to be trying to out suck you at every chance they get, weeden has shown that he's gonna need time to develope......and thats the one thing a damn near 30yr old rookie simply dosen't have.

swing and miss in my opinion.

Garefleets? STFU Dickhead...

And as far as the Brownsfans hear go....Are you blind?! WTF?

The Defense is playing great...am I watching a different game?

Pressure on Vick all game long....tons of incomplete passes for him. Rub D is still poor but McCoy may be the best in the league.

Man, I was feeling pretty good until "The Brownsboard" did its thing.

I still feel good...I get to click the "X" in the top right corner of this screen.

Later pessimists....

It's two quarters, and no he doesn't look good. There are some points left on the field by Little, too which is making Weeden look worse. But yeah, three 3rd downs and he didn't capitalize. Let's hope he wakes up in the second half.

Yea weeden does not look good at all. He is still a rookie in the first half of his first game.

What really bothers me is that shurmur plays conservative while the eagles call timeouts to get the ball back and then drive down the field to score, playing an away game btw. That's the confidence we need in our team, why are we playing scared? We have nothing to lose...

Garefleets? STFU Dickhead...

And as far as the Brownsfans hear go....Are you blind?! WTF?

The Defense is playing great...am I watching a different game?

Pressure on Vick all game long....tons of incomplete passes for him. Rub D is still poor but McCoy may be the best in the league.

Man, I was feeling pretty good until "The Brownsboard" did its thing.

I still feel good...I get to click the "X" in the top right corner of this screen.

Later pessimists....

you would have something to say if the name of this thread was "how are the browns D preforming", alas it is not and you my friend are a tool.

i was only speaking of the (so far very limited) preformance of weeden.

do yourself a favor and get some Adderall from haden cause you're a bit of a spazz.

Our two first round rookies are not looking good. The one pick was not Weedens fault though. Offense side looks terrible. Drops by little and marecic don't help.

The defense has been getting good pressure on Vick. I don't know why the Eagles don't just run the ball, we can't seem to stop the run.

In typical Browns fashion the defense falls apart giving up two big plays in the last minute of the half allowing an Eagles touchdown.

WTF was Weeden doing running the ball when he was supposed to throw a hail mary? Good grief.

All the crappy QBing i will say our O-line is really improved...i'm shocked

Cribbs looking good

Owen Mesucka suck bad needs to be cut

Weeden looks like a veteran D.Anderson sailing them high and hard

Trent just needs a few games to knock off the rust he'll be fine

Haden isn't all he is cracked up to be

Travis Benjamin replacing Norwood

Carlton Mitchell may be back

Hardesty will be cut after OBI heals

Weeden will be fine just give him 4 or 5 more years ; )

Our offense just seems like a bunch of rookies out there...really messed up. Trent, Travis, Gordon, Weeden ugh

You can only blame Colt for the poor play of the offense though

you would have something to say if the name of this thread was "how are the browns D preforming", alas it is not and you my friend are a tool.

Hey, do you live in this shit town too, known as Shittsburgh.

If so, we can meet somewhere and I'll show you who the spazz is.

Nothing but a wise-guy behind a keyboard.

So why don't we meet at that Hillbilly hangout known as Primanti's?

Pick the place and time "Jagoff"..

I'd be happy to slap your red-neck, Yinzer face...

I am putting most of the offensive woes on the O-Line. While pass blocking hasn't been terrible Weeden is having to throw from a very small pocket. Arms are within inches of him every throw he makes. They are also getting ZERO push off of the offensive line. Richardson has guys on his back before he even gets to the line. Every. Time! Defense is playing good though. Winn is gathering a lot of holding penalties and Vick is getting hit a lot.

Marecic needs to be cut or at least the coaches need to cut any passing play where he is the first read. Guy has proven that he can't dick at a Queen concert.

O-line protection is better than I expected but run push is non-existent. D-Line is keeping us in the game. Jackson owning Hayden in first half. Weedon playing like a rookie. If you are going to run it with 1 second left (which he shouldn't have) then you have to go for it, no sliding. Little should be benched. He's been lost all season long. The INT should have been caught for a TD. As with Colt, we can't criticize the QB with 4 clear drops in the first half. Need more timing plays.

I wish somebody would. I'd love to see it.

I haven't seen a single glimpse of anything that makes me think Weeden will be anything more than a spread offense QB that was drafted too high. Usually there is at least something 3-1/2 quarters into a game to make you feel like he will only get better, but so far, nothing.

first off, why would i put my career (and it's a nice one, sorry your stuck on food stamps) at jeopardy just for the short term pleasure of meeting you somewhere and subsequently being charged with "assault with malicious intent" for hospitalizing you? i mean, i wouldn't want to burden your mother by her having to bring food down to your "apartment" in the basement. i wouldn't do that, i'm a nice guy.

secondly, thanks for proving my point douchebag. i call you a spazz and you challenge me to a fight. B)

1347215536[/url]' post='302038']

He's made some bad throws, but the interception should have been caught. Our Oline leaves much to be desired. On the plus, our Defense looking pretty good, especially the line.

I wonder how many slant calls they Are going to call? WR can't get space and drop passes, terrible throws, can't run the ball. The offense is a joke as usual. Defense is going to have to win this game. This is a mirror image of last year's team. Dawson is going to lead the team in scoring.

Archived