THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Fans Unite

kbndawg

Really, if you look at the stats and how this game has gone, nothing has changed with this team. I just think if you do not dump your head coach, regardless of adding/changing other coaches won't make differencce.

Now that we have the lead, it's going to conservative, conservative, conservative the rest of the game and it's going to be up to the defense to keep the lead

Really, if you look at the stats and how this game has gone, nothing has changed with this team. I just think if you do not dump your head coach, regardless of adding/changing other coaches won't make differencce.

Now that we have the lead, it's going to conservative, conservative, conservative the rest of the game and it's going to be up to the defense to keep the lead

No kidding. The Browns should just move to L.A., rename themselves and start over. Maybe some sunshine and getting rid of Weeden would do some good. Goddamn what a horrible draft pick. A 30 year old rookie from a gimmick offense and they thought he would be successful why? His "maturity?"

No kidding. The Browns should just move to L.A., rename themselves and start over. Maybe some sunshine and getting rid of Weeden would do some good. Goddamn what a horrible draft pick. A 30 year old rookie from a gimmick offense and they thought he would be successful why? His "maturity?"

Dude go fuck yourself. One game into the season and you are whining like a girl? The game isn't even over.

1347222083[/url]' post='302106']

I'm not specifically talking about the QB situation. I don't think any QB in this lousy Shurmur offense could exceed. Even the defense has pretty much played the same, with the bend don't break, except at the end, where they give up the game because they have been on the field 3/4 of the game. Bottom line Shirmur is clueless and probably couldn't coach a Pee wee league team.

Massive failure- holding the eagles to just 17 points, forcing 5 turnovers on the eagles

And still lose. 17-16. Classic. Cant believe i didnt see it coming. The Browns were doomed, the offense was so bad that the defense almost scored as much as them. 2 pts away.

Archived