THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden Vs. Terry Bradshaw

Dick Mellon

Weeden's opening day reminds me of another shitty rookie QB's opening day, Terry Bradshaw.

Bradshaw had 4 completions outta 16 attempts for 70 yards, no TD's and one INT . . . and a Safety (so he scored minus 2 points.)

His Passer Rating was 19.27

The fans hated him.

Unlike Weeden / Shurmer, Chuck Noll benched Bradshaw in the second half.

Noll would go on to bench Bradshaw time and time again for his first five seasons.

The lesson here is to have patients and you will win many Super Bowls and Shurmer, Weeden, and Holmgren will be in the Hall Of Fame (wink).

Why would you let a rookie run a no huddle to win the game when he hasn't done anything all game? That is Colts talent to win in these kind of situations. Colt give us the best chance to win at that point in the game. You pull a QB when they suck it up...just like my dog if he pisses on the rug once shame on him if he pisses on the rug twice shame on me, if he pisses on the rug 3x get my head checked, if I let him piss on the rug 4x that means i really don't give a crap about the rug.

At that point when he let Weeden in everyone in the stadium knew he would throw a pick...EVERYONE!!! and if you for one second tell me that you believed that Weeden all of a sudden was gonna become Tebow and lead us to the promised land you don't give a shit about this team.

We could have won that game...All colt had to do was run 33 yards because he can't throw as so many have said and Phil would have popped it in...end of game...we Win and Brandon still would have been happy...we as a FAN base could still say Brandon won.

Just crazy crazy crazy for not wanting to win that game.

That's what that 4th preseason game was for Pat!!!!! This is not the 5th preseason game the seson has begun

Archived