THE BROWNS BOARD

Newly Implemented "guidlines"

TheClevelandSound

These new guidelines are in effect to create less clutter here and to get rid of pointless threads. Very simply put:

-Make a thread with no point other to say that someone sucks or someone needs replaced, that thread will be closed/deleted

-Make a thread about non valid rumors, thread will be closed/deleted.

-Make a thread about pictures of your mom naked, that thread will be pinned.

That is all.

These new guidelines are in effect to create less clutter here and to get rid of pointless threads. Very simply put:

-Make a thread with no point other to say that someone sucks or someone needs replaced, that thread will be closed/deleted

-Make a thread about non valid rumors, thread will be closed/deleted.

-Make a thread about pictures of your mom naked, that thread will be pinned.

That is all.

Wouldn't this thread fall into the non-valid rumors?

Every thread on this board is how the team sucks!..

Half the fun of having a forum is saying how people suck and need to be replaced..That's what made this board..That's what makes talk radio..that's what makes ESPN daily talk shows..That's what people what to talk about..Geeze, as long as nobody puts up any obscenity's and anything that's deemed as personal attacks..why not have the right to speak your opnionn?? i've had more people say personal vulgar things to me on this borad and it never bothererd me a bit...

bad move dude........life is short..and it's only football talk..don't take it so serious....

I said GUIDLINES, not rules. There will be threads that bitch and moan that are fine. I am talking about extreme cases where the thread is "Browns Suck" and the text is "We suck" or something like that. Those are pointless and I have already gotten rid of them.

Yea, I think you can have a thread that says "So and So Sucks", but if your post states intelligently why so and so sucks I suspect it stays. But if you only use those 4 words, than perhaps not? Let's test:

Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Suck!!

Yea, I think you can have a thread that says "So and So Sucks", but if your post states intelligently why so and so sucks I suspect it stays. But if you only use those 4 words, than perhaps not? Let's test:

Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Suck!!

You know who really sucks? Black holes.

Archived