THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerry Wipes

Harry Buffalo

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061069/article/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-introducing-jerry-wipes?module=HP11_headline_stack

I like most people hate Jones and the Cowboys franchise but this guy exemplifies why he runs the highest grossing franchise in the NFL. He is creating the product "Jerry Wipes" to capitalize on the whole story about having his own personal eye glasses cleaner (AKA his son in law).

While sounding stupid he IS going to make even MORE money off of this idea and everyone knows it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061069/article/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-introducing-jerry-wipes?module=HP11_headline_stack

I like most people hate Jones and the Cowboys franchise but this guy exemplifies why he runs the highest grossing franchise in the NFL. He is creating the product "Jerry Wipes" to capitalize on the whole story about having his own personal eye glasses cleaner (AKA his son in law).

While sounding stupid he IS going to make even MORE money off of this idea and everyone knows it.

Yea, it looks like his best method of profit would be to tie in with a port-o-potty company.

On the subject of most people hate Jerry J. Im sure Cleveland can relate to that. I will not forget the piece of shit voteing NO on should we get our Browns back or for that matter any NFL team to be here when they were meeting for a new team for us. Eat Shit JJ wipe your own mouth when your done asshole.

On the subject of most people hate Jerry J. Im sure Cleveland can relate to that. I will not forget the piece of shit voteing NO on should we get our Browns back or for that matter any NFL team to be here when they were meeting for a new team for us. Eat Shit JJ wipe your own mouth when your done asshole.

I don't remember that. I don't ever recall hearing that.

I don't remember that. I don't ever recall hearing that.

Im sorry Mr. Gipper that I don't have a link for you but back in the late ninties the 32 owers took a vote for Cleveland to get a new team. I remember after the vote that one of the nays was from JJ. I think the Raiders didn't vote at all as was the norm for A.D.. If you can find information from the NFL during that period you'll find that he was no friend of Cleveland. If you prove me wrong I will stand corrected but I felt sure that was what went on in the early days before we were granted a team.

Im sorry Mr. Gipper that I don't have a link for you but back in the late ninties the 32 owers took a vote for Cleveland to get a new team. I remember after the vote that one of the nays was from JJ. I think the Raiders didn't vote at all as was the norm for A.D.. If you can find information from the NFL during that period you'll find that he was no friend of Cleveland. If you prove me wrong I will stand corrected but I felt sure that was what went on in the early days before we were granted a team.

Opps I meant the 31 teams on the vote.

Jerry Jones probably voted nay, not because he didn't want Cleveland per se to have a team, but because he probably didn't want any new teams in the NFL because he probably felt it would cut into his share of the wealth.

I mean, the guy is all about making money and if he thought he could keep more for himself he would do what he could to keep it. The guy handles nickels like they are manhole covers.

Here is an article from Tony Grossi in 1999. It is a very long article.

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2012/09/battle_for_the_browns_the_insi.html

Jerry Jones probably voted nay, not because he didn't want Cleveland per se to have a team, but because he probably didn't want any new teams in the NFL because he probably felt it would cut into his share of the wealth.

I mean, the guy is all about making money and if he thought he could keep more for himself he would do what he could to keep it. The guy handles nickels like they are manhole covers.

Thanks for your insight on this and that is a good point that JJ would sell muther as long as it is to his benefit. He had no feelings for us so on my NFL shit list he will always stay. I do stand corrected 30 teams on the vote.

Here is an article from Tony Grossi in 1999. It is a very long article.

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2012/09/battle_for_the_browns_the_insi.html

Thanks alot Browns149, You were right it about being long, it brought back some sad memories of a crazy time that you forgot but never really want to remember again. At the end of the day we got a team, our colors and history. "GO BROWNS"

Archived