THE BROWNS BOARD

Barkley Or Thomas?

Bad Dawg

9 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Barkley or Logan Thomas?

• Matt Barkley - USC
    • Logan Thomas - VT

Woods isnt even the best best wr in the draft. If you do trade down, you take Justin Hunter. I also would throw up a bit if we pass on Geno when we missed on RG3 last year.

Hunter has a problem catching the ball, PASS!!!! Need someone who can actually catch the ball on this team

The Hell with all this talk of drafting a WR. If the Browns did have the first pick...I would try to make an RGIII/Redskins like deal. Let someone take Geno Smith (BW3 has proven to me that he can be a star in this league)...and get DEFENSE.

Did you see that game yesterday? We need 2-3 first round quality DBs and LBs to make this defense decent.

no you pick this guy. the white Rglll. bigger stronger and wouldn't fold like a lawn chair like rgIII did yesterday with a minimal sideline hit. and he's not 38 years old.

someone's new franchise qb next year. why not ours?

no you pick this guy. the white Rglll. bigger stronger and wouldn't fold like a lawn chair like rgIII did yesterday with a minimal sideline hit. and he's not 38 years old.

[/quote

Looks alot like Tebow...Hes playing at a pretty high level this year for K-State i dont see how he cant be the #2 favorite to win the Heisman right now behind Geno Smith...

Fourth rounder at best.

The Hell with all this talk of drafting a WR. If the Browns did have the first pick...I would try to make an RGIII/Redskins like deal. Let someone take Geno Smith (BW3 has proven to me that he can be a star in this league)...and get DEFENSE.

Did you see that game yesterday? We need 2-3 first round quality DBs and LBs to make this defense decent.

I'm not totally ready to call Weeden a star, but I do agree on the defense. Our DB's and LB's are aweful. Put someone oppisite Hayden and add to DQ at lb and then you've got something

Archived