THE BROWNS BOARD

Fucking Dirty Birds

jbluhm86

First they get away with a helmet to helmet on Josh Cribbs, then Smith blatantly shoves one of our guys into the Ravens returner calling a fair catch. Fucking goddamn Dirty Birdss.

Skrine has been getting away with pass interference with almost every throw towards him. And like HB said, Cribbs was a runner with the ball. There's no helmet to helmet rules there.

Flacco, however, is no rookie.

In his first few years, he sucked hugely....

and used to throw some of the stupidest int's you can imagine.

Weeden threw one tonight. He'll learn for the next game.

Meanwhile, I think the Browns offensive line played a lot better pass protection

that the ratbirds oline. How's that for a profound improvement?

I was proud of the Browns tonight, for their INTENSITY. I just wish a few plays had been in the Browns' favor,

with a win. It's game four. I'm looking for a win NEXT week. @@

Flacco, however, is no rookie.

In his first few years, he sucked hugely....

and used to throw some of the stupidest int's you can imagine.

Weeden threw one tonight. He'll learn for the next game.

Meanwhile, I think the Browns offensive line played a lot better pass protection

that the ratbirds oline. How's that for a profound improvement?

I was proud of the Browns tonight, for their INTENSITY. I just wish a few plays had been in the Browns' favor,

with a win. It's game four. I'm looking for a win NEXT week. @@

Flacco has won more games in his first four seasons than anyone in the NFL ever. So, he didn't suck that hugely. That being said he was on a much better team for those four years than weeden. I originally wrote that post right near the end of the first quarter, so I retract it a bit. Weeden did make some pretty throws that were actually caught.

Flacco has won more games in his first four seasons than anyone in the NFL ever. So, he didn't suck that hugely. That being said he was on a much better team for those four years than weeden. I originally wrote that post right near the end of the first quarter, so I retract it a bit. Weeden did make some pretty throws that were actually caught.

Do we conclude that potted plant could have played QB for the Ravens and they would have won games in Flacco's first few years? Perhaps....but not quite.

It is funny. Just like BR, a great defense makes a young QB look good. A few years later these guys take the reins for their team, but for the first couple of years they were just riding shotgun.

Thats weird calfox...flacco sucked pretty bad for his first few seasons and they kept him around? weird...why would they give him a chance? they should take some notes from an organization like our Browns and if someone doesnt get the job done in a year, give them the boot!!! Look at how far along we are compared to them....or...wait.

Archived