THE BROWNS BOARD

I Support Greg Little

Adoug319

There's obviously a reason he hasn't been benched yet, despite all of the dropped passes. It's the fact that he has The potential to be a freak WR in this league. All of the dropped passes are a mental thing right now. He can clearly catch the ball, he makes difficult catches look easy. He has strong hands, and his size is such a key. The easy drops are a mental thing. There's no excuses for it, but he will get over it, he needs to stop thinking. This type of thing happens to al types of athletes, thats why theres a while field of soorts psyhology. he doesnt need it though, once he goes A few games without any easy drops , he'll be fine. As for his antics, I agree they are out if place, but if we started winning, I don't think It would bother anyone. It's nothing off the wall, he gets his team and the crowd hyped when he makes a big play. He's still a team player, makes excellent blocks, and practices hard. It will come for him, if he keeps doing what he's doing off the field.

There's obviously a reason he hasn't been benched yet, despite all of the dropped passes. It's the fact that he has The potential to be a freak WR in this league. All of the dropped passes are a metal thing right now. He can clearly catch the ball, he makes difficult catches look easy. He has strong hands, and his size is such a key. The easy drops are a mental thing. There's no excuses for it, but he will get over it, he needs to stop thinking. This type of thing happens to al types of athletes, thats why theres a while field of soorts psyhology. he doesnt need it though, once he goes A few games without any easy drops , he'll be fine. As for his antics, I agree they are out if place, but if we started winning, I don't think It would bother anyone. It's nothing off the wall, he gets his team and the crowd hyped when he makes a big play. He's still a team player, makes excellent blocks, and practices hard. It will come for him, if he keeps doing what he's doing off the field.

Thanks for your post Greg, now get back to practice and CATCH SOME FU----KING BALLS.

There's obviously a reason he hasn't been benched yet, despite all of the dropped passes. It's the fact that he has The potential to be a freak WR in this league. All of the dropped passes are a mental thing right now. He can clearly catch the ball, he makes difficult catches look easy. He has strong hands, and his size is such a key. The easy drops are a mental thing. There's no excuses for it, but he will get over it, he needs to stop thinking. This type of thing happens to al types of athletes, thats why theres a while field of soorts psyhology. he doesnt need it though, once he goes A few games without any easy drops , he'll be fine. As for his antics, I agree they are out if place, but if we started winning, I don't think It would bother anyone. It's nothing off the wall, he gets his team and the crowd hyped when he makes a big play. He's still a team player, makes excellent blocks, and practices hard. It will come for him, if he keeps doing what he's doing off the field.

Obviously he has talent and wants to be good, but looks like he has hands of stone

We're 0-4 already...

I support Josh Gordon. Lets go with MoMass n Benji as 1 and 2 w Gordon in the slot. Drop Little to #4 and make him work through it without being on TV for a while until he shows some hands in practice and limited action. Receivers are USELESS if they can't catch.

Greg is going to be fine. I like Greg Little. We've got to start catching those easy ones though. But to put the loss on Little is just stupid. How about Weeden not throwing a pick 6 and killing a good drive. Without that Pick6 we might still be playing..

For the people complaining about his celebrating... fuck off. Go watch nascar or some other unemotional contest like chess or swimming. Emotion gets you team fired up and help to build momentum... or would you prefer he does the Seneca Wallace, to me that is worse, no emotion comes off as bad to me.

Hes terrible. hes awful, he cost us the game last night. Our qb showed the HELL out....

and he failed us.

Our QB gave the other team 6 points by underthrowing a 5 yard out.

Our QB was still very inaccurate, throwing balls in the dirt and behind receivers.

The drops were definitely a factor, but so many people act like Weeden is some victim and he didn't make mistakes.

There has been plenty of blame to go around this whole team. Not one player has been mistake free.

Joe Thomas 5 time probowler, multiple holding calls.

Joe Haden suspended 4 games for being an idiot.

Weeden's picks.

WR and RB dropped passes.

Obi's fumble.

Defense giving up too much yardage and points.

There is enough blame to go all the way around for this team.

But I will say this has to be the best winless team in a very long time. We're close, very close.

Greg is going to be fine. I like Greg Little. We've got to start catching those easy ones though. But to put the loss on Little is just stupid. How about Weeden not throwing a pick 6 and killing a good drive. Without that Pick6 we might still be playing..

For the people complaining about his celebrating... fuck off. Go watch nascar or some other unemotional contest like chess or swimming. Emotion gets you team fired up and help to build momentum... or would you prefer he does the Seneca Wallace, to me that is worse, no emotion comes off as bad to me.

Good post.

He got fired up when he made that huge catch on the side of the field, I liked it. Anyone getting pissed is stupid.

I got no problems with how he acted when he actually caught the two long balls yesterday.

He was pumped up fisted his chest and make a little first down reference.

He didn't go out of his way to do some foolish shit and make himself look like a jackass.

This isn't the fucking NBA this is the NFL get that shit the fuck out of here.

Our QB gave the other team 6 points by underthrowing a 5 yard out.

Our QB was still very inaccurate, throwing balls in the dirt and behind receivers.

The drops were definitely a factor, but so many people act like Weeden is some victim and he didn't make mistakes.

for every bad pass he threw, which we will say was what 5? we had two drops making 10. hes a rookie qb, playing on the road, being told to throw the ball 52 times by his lame duck dead man walking coach, who then takes out his best offensive weapon out on third downs.

Instant gameplan for success.

lets not forget that greg littles JOB is to CATCH THE BALLLLLLL.

yes, every qb, especially in the rain, is going to make a bad pass or two.

Flacco made several of them that we didnt make him pay for.

so the moral of the story is.....yes, weeden through some bad passes.

But, Little dropped three very catchable balls including a GREAT pass down the middle of the field that should of been a touch down, norwood dropped a very crucial third down pass.

Far too many drops for professional receivers. bad passes by a rookie qb learning on the job is to be expected.

He probably celebrates like that because he know for just that catch, that play, fickle fans can shut the fuck up about him dropping passes. The more pressure you put on him to catch it... the more drops will follow. He's a converted runningback who is learning how to be a wide receiver... chill.

He probably celebrates like that because he know for just that catch, that play, fickle fans can shut the fuck up about him dropping passes. The more pressure you put on him to catch it... the more drops will follow. He's a converted runningback who is learning how to be a wide receiver... chill.

Know what PG? Only the Browns draft converted running backs in the second round- with hands of stone no less, and hope somehow they'll "develop".

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Right now I'm betting on "won't." Looks like the second coming of Braylon Edwards- and we could have had the real Braylon back without wasting a draft pick.

Little will either learn to catch the ball- THIS YEAR, or it will be about his last in the NFL.

I think Little has some maturity issues. But I also think that he has a far more legit chance at overcoming them than Wailin Braylon ever did.

If not, replace him. But I think he improves dramatically later on in the second half of this year. He was worth taking a chance on.

It isn't like we were going to the superbowl this year.... and our qb, Colt or Weeden, desperately needed a guy who was tough,

and very quck and athletic.

so, all Little has to do, is learn how the catch the freakin football all the time.

How hard can that be? @@

You've never watched Nascar......bad reference ;)

PoeticG.

I have never once seen Larry Fitz, or Calvin Johnson, the two best receivers in football, act the way that Greg Little acts.

i dont think they have a problem GETTING their teams fired up.......

Did you even ever play football? It really doesnt sound like it...

im sure though, you were one of the greats, and once scored 4 touchdowns against polk high, and every one knew you by name, and now, you sell shoes........

I support him as well. Just like I supported Braylon.

That doesn't mean I want to see him to continue to play a large role if he can't catch the football.

I worry about NFL receivers who can't catch routine balls. At this point, there is no amount of coaching that will all of a sudden make him solid. You learn to catch when you are 7 years old. He has also played at a high level, exposed to a high level of coaching. He has been given all the tips. Now it just a matter of doing it.

You can't coach concentration to any real degree. Either he starts to see the ball in to his hands or he doesn't.

Archived